Easy Office

Rediscovering myself

Page no : 3

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 27 August 2011

Well well well.... as is the nature of life... It goes on... moves on...

and learn...we have to...to add life in each and every moment... not to procrastinate it...

Yeah... and as you said... even I get curious when I see people, all bogged down in books, all as if life as ended... and there they are... presenting their own balance sheet... Life is merry... full of unexpected things... to be devoured...

And who says being successful and happy are two different matters??? one can feel successful only when one is happy... and yeah...as you said... that deep breath of satisfaction...is all that counts, and that comes by being innocent... by being with innocent things, innocent beings...

"It is good to follow your dreams but that shouldn't prevent us from enjoying life."

I sort of didn't understand the above line...  How can one not be enjoying life, if one is really following their dream... doing something that was always wanted... there are some unavoidable things needed to be done... but that... by no means implies that one can't to it without enjoying it...! yeah but to find a way that you enjoy it... Thats upto one individual...

Very well written... Well expressed... Well understood... ( and I still don't get it how can u give me even a 10% credit of this explanation...hehe.. it's you!)

And yeah... the lines are so beautiful...so beautiful...!!! A special thanks for that...!

Sharing a few lines I have always loved... 

Zindagi hain chhoti par maan khush hun,

Is waqt mein khush hun,

Is halat mein khush hun,

Aaj gaadi mein jaane ka waqt nahi hain,

do kadam chal ke hi khush hun,

Aaj panner nahi hain,

Daal mein hi khush hun,

Aaj kisi ka saath nahi hain,

Kitaab padhke hi khush hun,

Jisko dekh nahi sakta,

uski awaaz se hi khush hun,

Jisko pa nahi sakte

uski yaad mein hi khush hun,

Bita hua kal jaa chuka h,

Uske meethi yaadein h.. unme hi khush hun,

Haste haste ye pal bitenge,

ye sochke hi khush hun,

Zindagi hain chhoti...

Har pal mein khush hun

Bas itna kaafi hain,

Ki aaj main khush hun...!!!

"Poet... unknown but highly appreciated...!!!"

4 Like

CA Khushboo Agrawal (CA ) (1811 Points)
Replied 27 August 2011

bro really tumne to emotional kar diya ..

hum sabki yahi story hai

CA Rajat Jain (CA) (1677 Points)
Replied 27 August 2011

realy nice post pulkit

1 Like

ruchi (student) (41 Points)
Replied 27 August 2011

Originally posted by : CA Ravi sisodia

Ye meri kahani , yeh Teri kahani , Ye sub ki kahani !!

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 27 August 2011

Originally posted by : Richank Garg

Nice article pulkit ji....

I'd suggest you to give some time to urself and relax.

If you really want to discover urself....take some time and visit some orphan age or old age home and spend time with them. Wo aap ko batayanga ki asli zindagi or hasi ka maayna kya hai...

keep it up........

I don't know Pulkitji, whether you - in the heart of your hearts - really looked forward to such fantastic adoration for your article or not.

I also do not know, how many of us ( barring a few which includes you)  paid heed to the advice of Mr. Garg.

My way of seeing life and what it must offer changed dramatically after I visited ALOKENDU BODH NIKETAN – an NGO working for the mentally retarded HUMAN BEINGS – as a part of the MSW course curriculum.

There I (a man who has witnessed majority of his ambitions biting the dust)saw people much like us. Only difference was, they were having not-so-completely functioning brains as ours!!  And  for what reasons – not receiving Oxygen supply for a fraction of a second during the time of birth, high BP of mother in the pre-natal stage or her stress in that period and so on !!!

I cannot forget for my life that little child who wouldn’t let me come back from his class ( it was a day-long affair and I was to visit every part of the NGO). He was so happy and cheerful! And yet, little did he know about DOWN’S SYNDROME that had affected him – the very disorder which will compel him to leave this planet sooner than later.

I was so ashamed of myself that day. Hitherto, I had only rued for what I did not have. Now, after the said experience I thank God for all the things that I have.

Mr. Garg is right. Everyone one us – whether here or anywhere else – should pay a visit to those places where not-so-privileged-people like us lives. That might just serve as an eye-opener.

Everyone of us will rediscover ourselves in the way you have rediscovered yourself. If someone says s/he hasn't, let me assure you her/his time has not come yet.

And Pulkitji, that you have had an encounter with the inner self at such a young age speaks volumes for the intellect that you are born with.

It’s a privilege knowing you through your insight, Pulkitji. No doubt you will reach higher echelon in life if your discovery starts from here.

Best of luck.

3 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 27 August 2011

Nikal Chale Hai Ham Jis Raah Par Karne Safalta Ko Haasil...

Fans Gaye Hai Trishnao Ke majhdar Mai Na Mil Raha Khusiyo Ka Sahil....

Kaisi Ye Chah Hai, Kaisi Ye Raah Hai..Jaha Hum Sab Gumrah Hai...

Saans Le Rahe Hai Par Jeena Bhool Gaye...

Kaisi Ho Gayi Hai Jindagi Jaha Chain Se Sona Bhool Gaye...

Apno Ke Liye To Kya Kahe, Khud Apne Liye Waqt Nikalna Bhool Gaye.....

Jindagi Ki Is Bhaga Daudi Mai Dekho Kaise Hum Jeena Bhool Gaye.....

(A Small Poem from me on the Very Topic of Your Article. And it is Specially for You.)

3 Like

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE ) (16719 Points)
Replied 28 August 2011

Emotional, Sensitive, Understanding, Foresightedness........saari qualities daaldi is article mein......good job

CA. ANKUR JAIN (CA.....) (2800 Points)
Replied 28 August 2011

Hey pulkit how can u think that u have written an article and u'll nt gt any comment........

Not possible man:):-P

well come to the point yaar, your article is showing your maturity level and "THE LIFE OF A CA STUDENT"

Yeah same here man its not only your case........!!!

1 Like

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)
Replied 28 August 2011

u are right brother yaar 
i like this type of stuff too much - 

i also think that - to make our dream come true  we forget how to live in present and how to enjoy each and every moment of life....
its my personal experince that while i start my ca course - i become too much serious and start egnoring all the beautiful moment of life for sake of study as a result i become too pressurised and cant able to study properly.....
its my huge Mistake of my Life ............

you are right in this respect dear - that In modern Word of metropolean city all things remain only with name and fame - we forgett ourself for searching happines in outer world...........

but happiness is lies in our inner soul - not to outside word.............

and more like that - u have to be cool and calm in life...............

This is my view after reading your article Brother 
tell me hows that - 

Regards- 

Manjul Soni

1 Like

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 28 August 2011

Originally posted by : ROHIT CHATURVEDI

Emotional, Sensitive, Understanding, Foresightedness........saari qualities daaldi is article mein......good job

Awesome article pukit....

Its heart touching yaar...........

Now me going mad after realising the mad race to life.....

- Zindagi na milegi dobara.......

1 Like

Mansi (CA (Final), B.com) (939 Points)
Replied 29 August 2011

hi... Pulkit.. u know you remembered me my past dayz from this Article.... even me too have miss my school dayz, my friends , tht barrish , tht playground in which were played, enjoyed a lott.. tht days really Golden dayz of my lyf .. thanx for the sharing .. really each words and lines are inspiring  .. 

Thanx Again .. Pulkit if this madness .. then i give you a suggestion to become mad.. Bcoz its really suits you .

Regards,

Mansi batra

1 Like

Nabeel (CA) (3288 Points)
Replied 29 August 2011

Your Article is Awesome..... I like it very much.... Tune to sari qualities daldi hai isme bhai......

1 Like

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 29 August 2011

Reminds me of a review i read in a newspaper of the movie "Vivah " saying " the movie marks the transformation of Shahid kapoor from a boy to a MAN"

I think u need a similiar compliment for this classic....!!

Need no more words..!! A pleasure to read...!!

1 Like

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)
Replied 31 August 2011

Originally posted by : GAUTAM DEY

Originally posted by : Hardik Dave

Realy great pulkit bhai.smile. Every word is true, thanku for sharing.

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 31 August 2011

@ santhisundaramg- Gr8 quotes

@ Manjul- Gr8 to knw ur views bro. Hum bahari duniya mein khushi dhoondte hai jabki vo hamare aas paas hai

@ Mansi- Gr8 observation Mansi

@ Sneha- Waise mujhe Vivah bahut acchi lagi thi

@ Richank- Yes one s'd visit such places to know life

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: