Re-sending of cpc-intimation u/s 143(1)/154

 

I want to request for resending of intimation u/s 143(1) for the A.Y. 2011-12. But in the website it is available only for assessment years 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2008. How to get d intimation?

Replies (3)

I think you will have to visit department...

Online Intimation can be demanded only for the returns filed online....

Hi Vikas

 

I want to request for resending of intimation u/s 143(1) for the A.Y. 2011-12. But in the website it is available only for assessment years 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2008. How to get d intimation?

 

Answer is there in Your Question. Do you want to get for AY 2012-13?

I couldn't get u.. I think A.Y. 2011 means A.Y. 2010 - 2011.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details