Rcm on rent

Dear experts I am composition dealer under gst Last year July to Oct 17 I have not paid RCM on rent rent expenses now I want to pay RCM liability in sep-18 so my question is can I pay last year RCM Liability in this month and can I claim input credit against RCM in sep-18 and any time limit is applicable for taken input credit against RCM.

Thanks & Regards.
Replies (5)
As a composit dealer you cannot claim the ITC.
Deposit RCM with Interest @ 18%
agree with pankaj
Ok thanks.
But it is possible to pay RCM at the time of filling Annual return.

As per GST Act, a composition dealer cannot claim ITC. Hnwce the time period to claim the input do not arise here. 

In your case you have to pay GST under RCM for the month of Sept 2017 along with interest @ 18% p.a.. 

Yes... I agreed to above said replies.

@ Yogesh.,

You ll pay the RCM tax with interest in Your July-Sep Quarter return. Annual return is only based on Reported. We can't pay taxes in that...

So, Pay with interest in Current GSTR 4 return

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details