Query on Efiling

I have registered at income tax india site using my pan no. and other details and even filed my returns but I am unable to register my father's pan no even though I am entrering details as mentioned in the pan card.The site says" errors rectify".So my question is wheater I should file my fathers returns through my login or should I do it manually.(The returns are not being filed for the first time)

 

Any suggestions are welcome

 

Replies (2)
Originally posted by :gradino02
" I have registered at income tax india site using my pan no. and other details and even filed my returns but I am unable to register my father's pan no even though I am entrering details as mentioned in the pan card.The site says" errors rectify".So my question is wheater I should file my fathers returns through my login or should I do it manually.(The returns are not being filed for the first time)
 
Any suggestions are welcome
 
"

yes u can file it through ur login and take a print of the acknowledgement and submit the same to IT department for verification

its better to have different login for your father too.

As the system identifies you through your login also

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details