Ptrc _ maharashtra - late filing fees how to pay?

Manager Audit & Taxation

We have filed monthly PTRC returns - maharashtra till March, 2018 under www.mahavat.gov.in However, I am facing  problems while filing profession tax return for April 2018, after switching over to new return filing web-site under https://eservices.mahagst.gov.in.     We could generate error free file but while uploading, we are getting a message that: Balance Payable should not be more than zero.

We tried to pay the late fee online under Grass, but there is no heading for late Fee. Can some one guide please?

Thank you very much

Valerian D'souza

Have you received answer please late me know. Thanks

Accounts Manager

Hi Gaurav I would need a reply on the que above raised on Profession Tax

Total likes : 1 times

Dear All,

Please visit the Bandra office for the professional tax at GST bhavan, BKC, If your office is at Mumbai suburbs, check your Professional tax officer , and meet them, they will resolve this query, as there is change in rule ,while doing payment you have to select next month period instead of wage month. this querry will be solved by professional tax office only. take laptop and your payment challans along with you.

On January 2019 i was ipload all the pending PTRC return since april 18 to January 19 they have not charge any penalty or interest.so how much they charge in June 2019 , that you have to ask professional tax officer only.

As per law late filling fees is Rs. 1000/- per month, may be if you request them and give the letter etc they may waive the late fees.

Total likes : 1 times

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU