Detailed Project Report for Nursing Home
We can guide you for complete procedures for setting up a Nursing Home i.e. type of machinery & floors space required, total capital outlay, requirement of regulatory permissions & clearances.
We can undertake responsibility of getting project sanctioned by banks. In this regard we prepare Bankable Detailed Project Report & Layout with Construction Cost Estimate as per unique needs of clients. DPR includes Quotations for Main Equipments and Other Equipments too. We take rigorous follow up with banks for early sanction of project.
While planning on behalf of clients we strive for maintaining best quality standards adopted by industry in terms of space and facilities both.
Functionally the Nursing Home shall have Entrance lobby cum reception & admissions.
OPD of Nursing Home should have following distinct sections:
1. General Facilities: Entrance Hall, Waiting Space, Medical Records
2. Clinics for various medical disciplines: Medical (consultation-cum-examination rooms, cardio graphic examination, etc), Surgical (treatment-cum-dressings), Orthopaedic (plaster preparation fracture treatment besides consultation-cum-examination), Eye (consultation-cum-refraction, minor surgery, dark room), ENT (facilities for treatment and a sound-proof audiometry room), Dental (facilities for dental consultation cum surgery, dental hygiene, dental workshop and X-ray facilities), Paediatric (separate dressing, treatment and immunization room), Skin (diagnostic and curative facilities for dermatology, STD (Sexually transmitted disease), treatment for leprosy), Psychiatric (consultation-cum-examination room, ECT treatment room, recovery, psychologists and a social worker room) etc.
3. Supporting facilities: Injection room, Clinical laboratory, Social work
4. Pharmacy (Dispensary)
5. Emergency Unit: The unit comprising treatment cum examination room may be scheduled to function outside out patient clinics hours. The unit close to entrance lobby should be provided for emergent cases so that a very minimum time is lost in giving immediate treatment to causalities arriving to the Nursing Home. There should be an easy ambulance approach with adequate space for free passage of vehicle and covered area for alighting patients.
6. Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services: Pathology (biochemistry laboratory, microbiology laboratory, hematology laboratory, cytology laboratory), Radio Diagnosis (radiography room, ultrasound, film development & processing room, consultation area), Physiotherapy (physical & electrotherapy) Surgical cum Obstetrical suite (zoning traffic flow, circulation, comfort condition, reception & relative waiting, change room, storage, theatre pack preparation room, pre-operative room, recovery room, labor room, operation theatre/delivery room, scrub-up, instrument sterilization, dirty utility)
IPD of Nursing Home should have following distinct sections:
1. General Ward for male, female and Paediatric patients
2. Private Ward
3. Intensive Care Unit
4. Ward Ancillaries: Nursing station, treatment room, ward pantry, ward store, sluice room, day space, sanitary
Administrative Unit, Non-clinical and Engineering Services include Administrative Unit, Non-clinical services (sterilization, dietary services, laundry service, store), Engineering Services (civil engineering, electrical, illumination, ventilation, mechanical, water supply, drainage & sanitation, communication, gas supply, fire protection, waste disposal system)
Instruments and equipments requirements required by various sections and units may conform to prescribed standards.
Accordingly space planning is worked out as per prescribed standards and to rationalize the requirements for various facilities in the Nursing Home.
Building requirements should consider circulation, floor height, apertures for light & air, architectural finishes, building design & sanitary fitments.
Accordingly manpower planning is worked out based on two persons per bed but should get increased to three persons per bed when the Nursing Home is working to its full load capacity.
In addition management particulars requirements are being adhered (access, assessment and continuity of care, patient’s rights, education, care of patients, management of medication, infection control, continuous quality improvement, responsibilities of management, facility management and safety, human resource management, information management system)
You can trust us for establishing whole set up on turnkey basis right from conceptualization to planning to obtaining finance and finally till commencing.
Method of delivery: Our service delivery methods are in two stages.
First stage is towards conceptualization and planning. Here we send detail questionnaire to client and its answers help us to know what infrastructure is with client, what facilities are needed and overall budget. Answers to questionnaire help us a lot to prepare bankable detailed project report, layout and construction cost estimate. In questionnaire we also inform what government regulations are necessary to comply with while setting up Nursing Home and accordingly assist the client to meet those requirements. Output of fist stage is completion of detailed project report, layout and construction cost estimate and obtaining necessary quotations on our part and compliance of necessary regulations on client’s part. It normally takes 20-25 days time.
Second stage: Here we take rigorous follow up with banks to sanction the project. We sort out issues related to collateral requirements by banks. We also negotiate with regional/zonal branch of banks on behalf of clients, if found necessary for early sanction of project. Output of second stage is sanction of project and commencing project construction activities. It normally takes 3-6 months depending upon total project cost and to what extent client is able to meet collateral requirements.
Our service fee is very nominal and commensurate with our resources, time and money involved. It is payable in advance for first stage and upon completion of fist stage, fee is payable in advance for second stage. Interested doctors/entrepreneurs may email us for ordering information at: sameernarayan806 @ gmail.com