Problem in uploading i.tax return

When I click on digitally signing the return either by .pfx file or through usb token, I get an error message of file not being found. The fake path is not being detected and hence I am unable to digitally sign the return.
I am using Mozilla Firefox for this purpose since the income tax website does not open using explorer on my PC.
I have enabled java scriptt and also clicked on the option to load image automatically.
Please suggest what can be done.

Replies (4)

IE>properties>security>custom level>include local path diractory when uploading files>enable it and check again, it will work.

I tried to do that but in the custom level settings it does not show the option to 'Include local path directory when uploading files'

local path diractory when uploading files

Read more at: /forum/problem-in-uploading-i-tax-return-258381.asp
local path diractory when uploading files

Read more at: /forum/problem-in-uploading-i-tax-return-258381.asp

Check all the option it will be after the option Drag & Drop copy paste.

You have to do this in your internet explorer, you will not find this in firefox or chrome. 

Create a folder by the name fake path in c drive and keep your .pfx & return in that profile and browse from their it wil work

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details