Easy Office

problem in tally 9

Page no : 2

Rishit Shah (Creator TallySchool.com Co-Founder BookNagari.com)   (221 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

First of all in Tally Educational version you cannot use such advanced functionalities to its fullest.

Secondly there can be a version difference, but it still works in all the newer versions of Tally provided you are using a licensed version.

Thank You

Author - TallySchool

P K (Excel Developer) (130 Points)
Replied 30 July 2014

No, Mr. Rish*t Shah,

You can use any feature in Educational Version to its fullest. Only restriction is for Date. Acceptable dates are 1, 2 and 31.

It is only Version difference.

PK

Replied 31 July 2014

Originally posted by : P K
No, Mr. Rish*t Shah,

You can use any feature in Educational Version to its fullest. Only restriction is for Date. Acceptable dates are 1, 2 and 31.

PK

Yes, you are absolutely correct my friend, but what is the meaning to import the entries when it cannot use different dates other than 1,2 and 31.

P K (Excel Developer) (130 Points)
Replied 31 July 2014

Originally posted by : Rish*t Shah

No, Mr. Rish*t Shah,

PK

Yes, you are absolutely correct my friend, but what is the meaning to import the entries when it cannot use different dates other than 1,2 and 31.

It is simply restriction for educational (learning) purpose. Otherwise one can import all entries from lower version and enjoy some of the feature of higher version.

sangeeta (accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 27 August 2014

Hello sir.

Sir mere pc par original tally erp 9 silver 3.2 he.sir mene galti se net se ek pirated tally erp 9 4.9 download kar diya tha.jis wajha se original tally ka sara data pirated tally me khul raha he.wo education mode par chal rahi he.sir me dubara se jb orignal tally pe work kar rahi hun to usme problem show hori he. Incorrect version. Data of INCORRECT ver (9). Can only run Version 7!  ye problem aari he or tally open bhi nahi ho rahi sir me kya karun ab. please mujhe kuch solution bta dijiye thanku sir

Replied 27 August 2014

Originally posted by : Rish*t Shah

No, Mr. Rish*t Shah,

PK

It is simply restriction for educational (learning) purpose. Otherwise one can import all entries from lower version and enjoy some of the feature of higher version.

That is what I am trying to say. It will not give the results required.

Rajesh Nair R (nil) (61 Points)
Replied 29 August 2014

Dear Ashwin,

That was just magical. Thank you so much.

Regards.

Abhishek Jain (Accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 12 March 2015

hi

i have problem in tally 9

its shows failed to open a company.

Plz help me for this.

Nimish (B.com) (53 Points)
Replied 02 August 2015

i am unable to open a data of a company brought from another computer where tally 9 is used .In my computer tally 9 educational is loaded .while attempting to open it shows the following message:- Existing Tally! Incorrect version. Data of INCORRECT ver (9). Can only run Version 7! I did this Ctrl+Alt+R and then select the company it will ask for rewrite say yes and proceed.But not able to open that company.

rajeh (B.Com) (22 Points)
Replied 22 August 2015

having this problem in tally 9 Existing Tally! Incorrect version. Data of INCORRECT ver (8). Can only run Version 7! please help me how can i open

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: