Preparation

hello I had given IPCC exam in May 2015 , but I did not get positive result .so I m preparing myself for November exam ,please guide me how should I study which material should I prefer scanner or classes's material bcz now only 3 months r left
Replies (5)
Do not change books now, since you might have covered lot of portions from your class notes stick to it. For topics where you are short on confidence you can give more time and Practice Manual could be handy too.
Thank you so much
Please tell me amendments applicable for November examination ,is there any link regarding changes in syllabus of IPCC exam for November?
Please tell me amendments applicable for November examination ,is there any link regarding changes in syllabus of IPCC exam for November?
Please tell me amendments applicable for November examination ,is there any link regarding changes in syllabus of IPCC exam for November?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details