Poem written by me.. Me teri yaad me .....

"Apne karam se vo mera muqaddar bana gaye,

katre ko 1 pal me samundar bana gaye,

phoolo se najuk tha kabhi dil ye mera,

itna tadpaya k pathar bana gaye..."

I am a rose, you are my thorns,
clutching to me, protecting me.


I am the sun, you are my rays,
helping me to shine and to be all that I can.


I am a lake, you are my water,
filling me with ideas, dreams, and hopes for the future.



I am a tree, you are my leaves,
sharing who and what I am
and becoming an important part of my life.

www.kute-group.blogspot.com


I am a heart, you are my beat,
beating rhythmical
For, you see, each day I love you more,
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

beautiful n awesome.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details