Please solve GCL queries

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)

16 July 2011  

Friends plz help me solving this queries...I want to submit testpaper ..As i never study these LAws before not able to solve these correctly.And i want to submit this as early as possible..So if any one can solve it will be a great help for me..

a.       Abhay’s agricultural land was purchased by the govt for the purpose of construction of a factory but no duty was paid for this transfer by the govt. Abhay wanted to take back his land on the ground that govt has not paid the duty and, therefore, no sale deed was executed. Will Abhay succeed? Give reasons.

b.      Ritu informed Sushil in the year 1998 that she had committed theft of the jewellery of her neighbour. Thereafter, Ritu and Sushil were married in 1999.In the year 2001; prosecution was started against Ritu in respect of the left of jewellery. Sushil is called to give evidence in this case. Discuss whether Sushil can disclose the communication made to him by Ritu.

c.       A document was executed by several persons at different times. The person in whose favor such execution was made , presented the document for re-registration after expiry of three months. Whether such documents can be registered and if yes, within what period?

d.      A  and B agree orally to carry on a partnership business at will and commence business also. After one year A requests B to execute a formal partnership in writing which B refuses. Can A get specific performance in this case?