Place of business

Dear experts,

I am registered person under gst regime and I have mentioned my office address as a principal place of business at the time gst registration. In feb-2018 I have sifted my business in rental premise but as on date I have not change my address in gst certificate.

Please tell now can I change my address in my gst certificate and any penalty applicable regarding non compliance in gst regime.

Thanks & Regards.
Replies (3)
Please change the address as soon possible by ammending it your existing Gst registration.
You are mandatory required to amend registration within one month
any penal provision regarding delay compliance in gst.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details