Pl share your previous verification result

Dear Friends, I request the students who have got increase of marks after verification to share their previous experience .. Pl give marks before & after verification & also pl communicate if succeeded after verification...Please...
Replies (3)

Examination - November 2010. 

Group I

Accounts: 84

FM: 72

Law: 46

Audit: 40

Total = 242 (pass)

 

Group II

Costing: 60

ISCA:38

Direct Tax:38

Indirect Tax:56

Total: 192 (Fail-Ex)

GRAND TOTAL: 434

 

No Change in Marks after verification:-(

 

Thank you Yajendhra. Why Iam asking is I got 195 in Group-II with 33 marks in ISCA. I strongly believe in filteration process I got less in ISCA. I just want to check my chance & luck by knowing past students verification results.

There is no harm in checking luck as even just 40 can take you through. But I was not that lucky enough.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details