Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh (IPCC Student)     25 January 2009

Passing IPCC is more easy than PCC

Hi !

I think passing IPCC is more easy than PCC because same ACCOUNTING Syllabus of 100 marks in PCC is divided into 2 papers of 200 marks. If a Students of IPCC will get 150 marks out of 200 marks than they have to pass simply in other remaining 5 papers (Minimum 40 Marks * 5 = 200 Marks) and on totaling marks got in 7 Papers is 350 Marks i.e Minimum Pasing Marks with fullfing all criteria of Passing IPCC both Group.

28 Replies

divya

divya (Article assistant)     04 February 2009

thnx 4 ur info yaar...

rakesh khandelwal

rakesh khandelwal (JOB)     08 February 2009

THe only diff between IPCC and PCC is in the terms oF Accounting paper........ now if u are good in Accounts then IPCC is a good for u but on the other side......if ur accounting is weak.... the game becomes tougher for u..........

Archit Jain

Archit Jain (Practicing CA)     08 February 2009

well ..... if we go deep.......   n take my example.... i will sit for may 10 PCE..... after that my final attempt n the attempt of first batch of IPPC wallahas will be same .....

here comes the advantage..... as a student of PCC i will be used to of balancing studies n training ..... however if u r frm IPCC u will obviously take time to get used to....

as the attempt of IPCC n PCC's will be the same i will undoubtably have an edge over IPCC's..... what say....?/????

Santhosh Poojary

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI)     09 February 2009

IPCC STUDENTS GETS MORE TIME TO STUDY AS COMPARE TO PCC  STUDENTS............ EXCEPT WHO ARE NOT ENGAGED IN WORKING..............

Archit Jain

Archit Jain (Practicing CA)     10 February 2009

in final pcc students will surely have an edge.....
Pradeep Kalsariya

Pradeep Kalsariya (Student)     17 February 2009

THANX........................

VERY GOO THINKING POWER..................YOU ARE GREAT..................

Deepak.G

Deepak.G (Professional)     17 February 2009

I dont think so.... because as accounts is splitted into two..... It vil be more tougher......... bcoz they hav to ask for 200 marks and they vil get more deeper into the subject....

shonima kiran

shonima kiran (CA Final)     26 February 2009

IPCC students will have more time to study....

adisri

adisri (Final )     26 February 2009

IPCC students r lucky even though there r 7 papers they have enough time 2 study.
CA Shiva Kumar KC

CA Shiva Kumar KC (Article Assistance)     24 July 2009

Originally posted by :Rakesh
" thank you for your information "
Sri.Ramya.M

Sri.Ramya.M (Pursuing C.A)     24 July 2009

thanks for the information

Alok Kumar

Alok Kumar ( CA FINAL)     26 July 2009

now new scheme will be good for those students who take  more time to study .Since in PCC students don't get time to study. 

CA Trisha

CA Trisha (Self Employed)     27 July 2009

first thing,nothing is easy in chartered accountancy...be it CPT,INTER OR FINAL..

and about being the cousre easy or something,dun forget tht in 100 marks of PCC accounts,they asked a limited question n in IPCC,its 200 marks so ofcourse they will ask double questions..and look so many scope to the BOS to examine the thorough knowledge of students...

and some ppl here said tht PCC students dun get time to study...its not so..in fact,they get much more time to study...

IPCC is conducted after 9 months of CPT result,and PCC is conducted after 2 years..although PCC have articleship training,still they can manage the study time...but they dun utilise..its a different aspect..in fact a personal prob;em of the student coz they think that they will start later on,why to be in hurry...nd tht causes in last minute hurry nd they complain of less time...inspite of considering the time they treated useless,and the same let out time seems to be of great importance...

so nothing is easy in IPCC too...

1 Like
Deep@k $ingh@l

Deep@k $ingh@l (CA>FINAL May'14)     14 August 2009

If i pass in one group of IPCC, either it be 1st or 2nd group, and fail in other. I hv to give the passed group exam once again? Any1 reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register