Easy Office

Passing IPCC is more easy than PCC

Page no : 2

Rock (student) (1518 Points)
Replied 15 August 2009

NO need to give another time buddy....

You have to give the group which you failed thats it

cheers

Deep@k $ingh@l (CA>FINAL May'14) (595 Points)
Replied 15 August 2009

Originally posted by :Rock
" NO need to give another time buddy....

You have to give the group which you failed thats it

cheers
"

thanx buddy

neha (student) (40 Points)
Replied 15 August 2009

many ppl have written that ipcc students will get more time to study .may i know how? bcoz ppl givin i nmay 2010 jaust have10 mnths.is it really more than enough?

Anupam (Practicing CA) (50 Points)
Replied 15 August 2009

ya, I too think that IPCC students will get less time compared to the PCC students...

gsha85 (executive) (26 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

may be may not be but we have to think in + only right

Ronak Dagliya (CA) (332 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

I think it not easy.

As earlier examiner have only 100 marks to give questions. But now he got 200 marks.

Through this he can go in deep with few concept which will make it quiet tough.

But as rakesh said it could be in either way.

Any ways best of luck IPCC students

Aashish Dinanath Tripathi (Articled Assistant and NCFM(CMDM))   (233 Points)
Replied 29 August 2009

Well IPCC wallahs eventhogh may gain advantage in 200 marks but they will definately lose on atleast 300 marks.

How? Here it is.

1. They are completely blank about Tax and Audit.

2. They hardly know anything about Law.

Now, PCC students in their articleship get hands on experience in Tax (Specifically Indi. Taxation and ST and VAT)

Also, even though PCC wallahs are novices to audit they atleast learn few (important things) while auditing.

And, Many PCC wallahs also get exposure to law for calculation of PF contribution, bonus payments in clients office and also through ROC work.

So, As far as my opinion is concerned the true winners in this case are PCC students converted to IPCC.

Well No harsh feelings and no personal or defamatory comments are welcome.

Have Phun, Radhe Radhe. 

Vikram Deol (CA) (151 Points)
Replied 29 August 2009

Originally posted by :Trisha
"

first thing,nothing is easy in chartered accountancy...be it CPT,INTER OR FINAL..
and about being the cousre easy or something,dun forget tht in 100 marks of PCC accounts,they asked a limited question n in IPCC,its 200 marks so ofcourse they will ask double questions..and look so many scope to the BOS to examine the thorough knowledge of students...
and some ppl here said tht PCC students dun get time to study...its not so..in fact,they get much more time to study...
IPCC is conducted after 9 months of CPT result,and PCC is conducted after 2 years..although PCC have articleship training,still they can manage the study time...but they dun utilise..its a different aspect..in fact a personal prob;em of the student coz they think that they will start later on,why to be in hurry...nd tht causes in last minute hurry nd they complain of less time...inspite of considering the time they treated useless,and the same let out time seems to be of great importance...
so nothing is easy in IPCC too...

Those who feel that IPCC is easy than PCC bcoz IPCC student have 200marks paper for accounts,they also should know that audit paper will be more tougher to IPCC student than PCC students.

"

manoj (Divisional Accountant) (36 Points)
Replied 03 January 2010

No need to discousse what is easy.

Every paper is easy either PCC of IPCC if we will study

Hareesh H Sharma (Cleared IPCC..now article)   (894 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

Right..why bother thinking what bttr and what not..study well friends...IPCC is easy to crack with some 2 to 3 months of sheer hardwork..Without any practical knowledge whatever....

Hareesh H Sharma (Cleared IPCC..now article)   (894 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

MY PERSONAL EXP FOR EACH OF IPCC SUBJECTS

The main thing u have 2 face is pressure from all sides saying this is tough thats like this and al that..this mentally pulls you dwn 4 the 3 hrs u write the exams..If not tat u can surely comeout in flying colours. 
And about each subject

Accounts part 1 and 2

I guess accnts in group 1 is simple as it has all basic financial accnts topics which u can finish easily and the AS coverd in grp 1 are also fairly simple ones..U wnt have any problms in that paper for sure..

Abt grp 2 i guess it needs more time compared to grp 1 accnts as the AS in are tough and also more of it is related wit company accnts..and u can xpect ques from each and every topic since its a 100 mark paper which makes it a must for stdyin the accnts of elec comp etc which s dam boring

Costing FM

This is the paper which u ll need 2 spend a lot of time doing problems. The paper need thorough understanding of the concepts as the probs can be from any chap or even mixed from 2 chaps..But its nt very tough as ppl frighten u out dude..And never neglect theory 4 this paper..its at your peril if u do tat..thoery accnts for nerly 40 marks..study that well and u are sure 2 pass 4 this subject

Tax

The simplest thing to do is stdy VAT n Serv Tax well as its for 50 marks..and u can score it tat well..U ll understand y I say this if u go through the QPs..cos most of the ques are from the Study material itself..so follow Study material for both of them...
For IT get yourself a good book and a good class..

Law Ethics and comm

I faced a big prob in this paper as i couldnt finish off my revision for the entire sub durin ma exam time in one and haf days alloted bw exams..So beware this is the most lenghty paper to finish..Again bare acts are easy 2 finish off if once u study you get the crux out of it...company law is very lenghty and i wud suggest your hand written notes which can help u a lot

Ethics and comm- I don hav any shortcuts for this..Its just another papre u gotto study...and in comm that formats of deeds and stuff are very imp too..5 mark ques frm tht is sure

Auditing
 Its an easy subject if u take the interest..study company audit chapters well..its mark weightage is high..The 1st 4 chapters and the 1st 20 SAs are almost one and the same..so dont duplicate there...Stdy AS 1,2,4,5,6,9,10,11,12,16,26,29 etc well for practical ques

IT and SM
IT is the most boring subject in the lot..(if u lik computer and technial stuff its an exeption) bt again SM helps u there. Its a easy scoring paper..SM plus a 10 mark flowchart may be can help u clear this subject too

This was from my personal exp..any further queries are welcome dude

(Guest)

mr.hareesh S sharma..may i know how many revisions u made how many hours u read a day and for how many months, abt wen u started ur preparations...

pls replyt soon

SHAILESH (IPCC,B.com) (64 Points)
Replied 27 February 2010

HI  FRIENDS,

A/Q TO ME, IPCC IS EQUIVALENT TO PCC bcoz no one knows that which type of questions is asked in ipce exams.

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 01 March 2010

If u manage ur time then both r gud,IPCC and PCC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: