Passed my ICWA III GROUP IN 1997

m.c.patil (vat consultant) (44 Points)

18 October 2010  

Sir,

Let me just start with giving a small introduction of myself. I am a 43 year old post graduate (M.com) from Poona university and currently working as vat consultant and guest lecturer for BCA & BBM CLASSES, FOR BBM  I am teaching Advanced accounts & strategic management for BCA I am teaching linear programming along with PG I passed my ICWA inter in the year 1995 with registration  no WRC/042424, passed my 3rd stage availing denovo registration no RSW/062685 in the year DEC 1997, then appeared for fourth stage in june & dec 1999,but not succeeded then afterwards due to my personal problems i have not concentrated on studies, now i am willing to finish that unfinished fourth stage, institute will allow me? to appear for fourth stage examination please suggest me how to proceed.

Would it be feasible for me to not think about my age and go for ICWA at this stage? How much time does it take to get ME TO DENOVO REGISTRATION AND FINISH COACHING REVALIDATION ,AND WHEN CAN I APPEAR FOR THE FOURTH STAGE EXAMINATION,I know most of the people who become ICWA are younger than me, Desperately I am in need of your suggestion,your kind suggestion will be of most valuable for me , because I want to finish the uncompleted course for my self satisfaction.

Thanking you

Yours truly,

(M.C.PATIL)