Easy Office
LCI Learning

Passed group II of final on verification or marks

Page no : 2

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 25 October 2012

Originally posted by : vivek kaushik

Congratulations  friend,

Best of Luck for your future.

1 Like

karthikeyan.v (Chartered Accountant) (523 Points)
Replied 27 October 2012

Dear learned friends

i had got 64 in costing and had been given exemption, i wrote the IDT very well and was expecting atlest 60 marks,had got only 46, so had appled for verification of answer books, happy that igot thru, i had got 193 in total, got those 7 marks that was needed and crossed the gate, i had finished by group I in Nov 1995,but since then did not write the exams till Nov 2007, my wife has been a great inspiration to me to finish the II group, i have to thank her for it, 

all the best to every one here

regards

karthi

6 Like

CA Pooja Agarwal (Chartered Accountant) (3228 Points)
Replied 29 October 2012

hey kathikeyan..

congratulaions to both you and your wife..
and good luck for your future..

God bless you and your familyyes

(Guest)

Sir,

As you mentioned that "i had finished by group I in Nov 1995,but since then did not write the exams till Nov 2007" Means after 12yrs gap + 5yrs since 2007 = 17yrs, Continuous efforts for giving 2nd group and ultimately with taking exemption you cleard the CA final and become CA its really more inspirational to us and teaches never dim the spirit to zero.......saluting you !!!!!!!!

Very Very Congratulations..........

Satish (CA (Final), CS (Final)) (172 Points)
Replied 30 October 2012

HAY CONGRATES BROTHER

Deepak Dargad (Chartered Accountant....)   (9787 Points)
Replied 02 November 2012

Many Many Congratulations...................ur with ur families efforts come true.........Best Wishes 2 u and ur family.............

1 Like

karthikeyan.v (Chartered Accountant) (523 Points)
Replied 05 November 2012

Thank u very much, i am very happy that so many have responded, 

karthi

1 Like

CourseCart.in (Mentor at SHAYVIDZ Academy)   (3756 Points)
Replied 08 November 2012

Congratulations Karthikeyan !!

I can feel the happiness all around you & your family after this excellent result.

You remineded me my first student who cleared his CA after 13yrs struggle. He was my 1st students who cleared in very 1st attempt after joining my classes. The best moment & feeling ever I had..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sHWPbwJmMM

Wish u a very very very smiling life & career ahead.. !! Keep Rocking.. !!

Adarsh

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: