ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Participate in Discussion for CS Executive Books

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114654 Points)

04 September 2009  

Dear All,

Let’s have a discussion about CS Executive Books for the benefit of everyone. Please have a look at the below mentioned suggestion and post your comment with suggestion:

1) General and commercial law==Study Material + Scanner problems with ICSI Guidelines solutions of previous exam especially for practical problems and their presentation.

2) Company Accounts == Shukla & Grawal + Question given in Study Material

3) Cost and Mgt. Accounts == S.N. Maheshwari + Question given in Study Material

4) Tax Laws--Girish Ahuja (for theory) & V.K. Singhania for practical problems

5)Company law== Munish Bhandari + Study Material + Scanner

6)Security law and compliances--Study Material + ICSI Guidelines + Study Material

7)Economic and Labour laws.— Study Material + Scanner  with ICSI Guidelines of previous exam

Best Regards

49 Replies

(Guest)

thanks

CA Harish Suwalka (Chartered Accountant ( Bhilwara ))   (4125 Points)
Replied 05 September 2009

thanx

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114654 Points)

Dear Friends,

I would request you to share your suggestions here for the advantage of all CS Executive students...

Best Regards

2 Like

The Harshit Aggarwal (B.Com(H) ,CS Final) (5263 Points)

Thank you very much sir !

Kirankumar (PROPRIETOR) (27 Points)
Replied 15 September 2009

CS EXECUTIVE FOR THE GROUP II IN NEW COURSE THERE ONE BOOK REFERNCE

Ashish Sharma (Service) (1028 Points)
Replied 19 September 2009

Thanks Sir

Ankit Jain (Student) (506 Points)
Replied 19 September 2009

THANK U VERY MUCH SIR..

I WAS SEARCHIN 4 THE cs EXECUTIVE BOOKS..

BUT SIR FOR COMPANY LAW, U SAID MUNISH BHANDARI..

DOEST IT COME 4 CS EXECUTIVE OR PCC...

subhashish vyas (article) (30 Points)
Replied 30 September 2009

thankyou sir dose monish bhandari come for cs also

Kausha Mehta (CS FINAL STUDENT) (187 Points)
Replied 30 September 2009

For Company Law  I think G. K. Kapoor's reference book is the best... I had referred that during my exams...

sudha (nothing) (43 Points)
Replied 01 October 2009

hi sir thnks for the details i am a Non commerce Backgroud student and planning to give my executive level exams in dec 2010 and as of now i have started to prepare Inter A/C can anyone post me the link of books for basi knowledge of company laws and other subject we have in foundation program as of now i am in US so unable to get any guidence please do help me

ganesh bhandari (B.Com Final C.A. Final CS Article Clerk )   (239 Points)
Replied 29 October 2009

V K Singhania, Munish Bhandari and G.K. Kapoor concentrate on CA portion more but inways the same portion is also covered by CS 

No publisher or author has specifically concentrated on only CS books (except the Institute.)

Prodyut Banerjee (Advocate) (309 Points)
Replied 29 October 2009

Sorry I passed inter in 2000 and final in 2002 and the syllabus was different and may not be as updated on syllabus as you people. But seeing Ankur’s initiative I am inclined to share my experience (I followed the books and it is only my experience and not any suggestions to the budding Company Secretaries)

1) General and commercial law==Study Material – Theory + Scanner for practical problems.

2) Company Accounts == Shukla & Grawal + Question given in Study Material+scanner

3) Cost and Mgt. Accounts == B.Banerjee (good for conceptual understanding)+ Question given in Study Material+scanner

4) Tax Laws--Girish Ahuja+ scanner

5)Company law== Study Material+ Kapoor (Q & A) + Scanner

6)Security law and compliances--Study Material + ICSI Guidelines +scanner

7)Economic and Labour laws.— Study Material + Scanner  with ICSI Guidelines of previous exam (my refer V.S.Datey. It is a good book)

+ Regular viewing the following websites (just go through the sites as a matter of relaxation in between studies and it will really help in you exam as well – unconscious study/ learning)

www.mca.gov.in, www.sebigov.in, www.nseindia.gov.in, www.bseindia.gov.in, www.incometaxindia.gov.in, www.rbi.org.in, www.icsi.edu, www.icai.org, www.icwai.org, www.feeleminds.in, www.caclubindia.com, www.lawyersclubindia.com, www.csstudentsclub.com,

Don’t forget to read the business page of at least one standard newspaper.

2 Like

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35924 Points)
Replied 29 October 2009

thanks

khush lohia (student) (48 Points)
Replied 04 November 2009

Thank you sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum: