Easy Office
LCI Learning

Participate in Discussion for CS Executive Books

Page no : 4

(Guest)

@ Ankur Garg,

Sir, acting upon your suggestions, I placed order for the books of the authors recommended by you and as of now I have seen the book "Advanced Accounts Vol. 2 by  Shukla and Grewal". I am very sorry to say that this whole book doesn't cover even the Corporate Accounts part of the subject "Co.A/cs, Cost and Management accounting".

This book doesn't cover 'acquisation of business, treatment as to preliminary expenses and exp.s prior to incorporation., cosolidation of accounts.

I have purchased both books of I.Tax by Singhania + Ahuja - which you recommended for practical and theoretical part of the syllabi. I hope, these books will cover the entire subject of Tax (except Wealth tax)

I have yet to buy all other books recommended by you. I have to appear in June 2013 Executive exam. Can I go for all the other books suggested by you?

Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

Dear All,

Let’s have a discussion about CS Executive Books for the benefit of everyone. Please have a look at the below mentioned suggestion and post your comment with suggestion:

1) General and commercial law==Study Material + Scanner problems with ICSI Guidelines solutions of previous exam especially for practical problems and their presentation.

2) Company Accounts == Shukla & Grawal + Question given in Study Material

3) Cost and Mgt. Accounts == S.N. Maheshwari + Question given in Study Material

4) Tax Laws--Girish Ahuja (for theory) & V.K. Singhania for practical problems

5)Company law== Munish Bhandari + Study Material + Scanner

6)Security law and compliances--Study Material + ICSI Guidelines + Study Material

7)Economic and Labour laws.— Study Material + Scanner  with ICSI Guidelines of previous exam

Best Regards

Surmeet (Student CS) (35 Points)
Replied 17 October 2012

From where canh i get the sangeet kedia book... plz help...!!!

Nirali Shah (bcom CA final audit article)   (53 Points)
Replied 09 November 2012

from where will i get icsi guidelines..

Sujit Kumar Sahu (entrepreneur) (25 Points)
Replied 26 November 2012

thanks ankur sir..

mitul (chennai) (41 Points)
Replied 21 July 2013

sir where i can get that institute's guidelines qns and answers ??

seo seo (4 Points)
Replied 13 January 2023

I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work. Thanks for sharing this informative information with us. This is a fantastic website, thanks for sharing.

seo seo (4 Points)
Replied 13 January 2023

I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work. Thanks for sharing this informative information with us. This is a fantastic website, thanks for sharing.

Geta Devi (2 Points)
Replied 16 March 2023

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: