Easy Office

online admission for ignou B.com(a&f)

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Virender, you can easily pursue your CS and IGNOU bcom side by side. IGNOU bcom is really easy and a piece of cake. It doesnt matter if you are doing your articleship as well.

prateek (ACA) (52 Points)
Replied 28 June 2012

What is the last date of admission in B.Com a&f {ignou}?

When will i can appear in examination?

Thanks in advance

k.vamsi (audit assistant) (25 Points)
Replied 29 June 2012

i heard that if i do b.com(a&f) course i suppose to write again icwai foundation i passed ipcc both groups after completion of my degree i am thinking to  do icwai so please tell me that whether ignou degree is sufficent to appear icwai inter directly 

please rply as soon as possible

CA Mayur Thakur (Chartered Accountant) (192 Points)
Replied 29 June 2012

I RECENTLY CLEAR IPCC BOTH GROUP, SO I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT B.COM (A&F) IGNOU & IS IT TRUE THAT IGNOU PROVIDE DEGREE ONLY AFTER COMPLETION OF3 YEAR OF  ARTICLE SHIP.

kaushal kumar jaishwal (CA) (34 Points)
Replied 30 June 2012

hello , everybody iam in dilema that , Now i am in articleship since last six months and  i have not get admission in graduatio yet . so, i want to get admission in B.COM.   The main problem to me is that when i got admission in B.com then it is compulsary to fill and submit form no : 112 to ICAI after signed by my employer .   And if i cannot submit the form no :112 to ICAI then what are the effects to me and my articleship.....plz reply ...

Sumit Sharma (Web Designer) (27 Points)
Replied 28 June 2017

The Indira Gandhi National Open university does not provide online admission for its B.Com A&F programme. Students have to apply via offline admission method to register for Ignou B.Com a&f programme

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: