I had e filed my Income TAX Return for AY 2007-08 within due date and also submitted ITRV to the respective ward in Jaipur. But I have still not received the refund. Please advise what should be done.
Check up the refund status if ant on incometax website. If there is no refund, contact the respective assessing officer with the acknowledgement for the return. he would be able to guide you properly.
I have already submitted a reminder letter with acknowledgement copy but no response. I am now in Delhi and returns were filed in Jaipur. Please advise any further course of action.
Unless you go in persom and pester them uthey wont even look into it. Ask someone in Jaipur to go the respective assessing officer and ask him what should be done to claim the refund. Letters won do any good in theses mattersyaar unless you know some influential person over there......tellin out of experience.....
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies