Easy Office

new icai conspiracy:April15 rule: Not enough

Page no : 2

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 16 April 2009

There is a old saying that "even if you keep a dog's tail in a iron cylinder (hollow) for 12 years; at the end also its tail remains curled."

Similarly; to make ICAI realise will take 1000s of years. Even if a student burns himself to death in front of icai in dilli office; then also they wont shed tears.

We have to take stern action to teach 'em a lesson. Gandhigiri is a thing of the past.

Originally posted by :RESHAM SINGH

" I totally agree with Jose.
But befor filing PIL against the Institute, we should make them realize that they have done a Disatarous thing for the students. What I suggest is that, we should express our opinion to the Institue about the New Rules by E-mailing them and telling them how badly these rules are affecting us.

"

Replied 16 April 2009

There is a old saying that "even if you keep a dog's tail in a iron cylinder (hollow) for 12 years; at the end also its tail remains curled." Similarly; to make ICAI realise will take 1000s of years. Even if a student burns himself to death in front of icai in dilli office; then also they wont shed tears. We have to take stern action to teach 'em a lesson. Gandhigiri is a thing of the past.
But befor filing PIL against the Institute, we should make them realize that they have done a Disatarous thing for the students. What I suggest is that, we should express our opinion to the Institue about the New Rules by E-mailing them and telling them how badly these rules are affecting us.

"

Replied 16 April 2009

There is a old saying that "even if you keep a dog's tail in a iron cylinder (hollow) for 12 years; at the end also its tail remains curled."

Similarly; to make ICAI realise will take 1000s of years. Even if a student burns himself to death in front of icai in dilli office; then also they wont shed tears.

We have to take stern action to teach 'em a lesson. Gandhigiri is a thing of the past.

"

MUNISH SHARMA (STUDENT CA-FINAL) (346 Points)
Replied 17 April 2009

ya

CA Gandharv Sharma (Financial and Taxation consultant)   (514 Points)
Replied 18 April 2009

i think the needy one for termination has the best oppourchunity now, nd shud take transfer immidiatly......

when the date 30th april wil be off, then again institute wil be coming up wid new notification regarding this 27th march ammendement as we, students section are emerging very fast againt this..... i also appriciate my fellows views and recommend that let it be go like this only.....

thanks!

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 18 April 2009

some relexations are there. Something is better then nothing.

yogesh sharma (student) (61 Points)
Replied 18 April 2009

u r right Rajan & jose but before going through any other way we all student should mail to our dynamic president Mr. Uttam Prakash Agarwal to look ito the matter pesonnally and solve our problems make it a muhim 4 all ca students go ahead

yogesh sharma (student) (61 Points)
Replied 18 April 2009

Originally posted by :Gandharv Sharma
" i think the needy one for termination has the best oppourchunity now, nd shud take transfer immidiatly......
when the date 30th april wil be off, then again institute wil be coming up wid new notification regarding this 27th march ammendement as we, students section are emerging very fast againt this..... i also appriciate my fellows views and recommend that let it be go like this only.....
thanks!
"

hey guy can i take transfer in between 27-3-2009 to 30-04-2009 plz help me yar

Manmohan ACA, CS (Chartered Accountant ) (14243 Points)
Replied 18 April 2009

I do agree

Replied 18 April 2009

Are you even sure that Agarwal checks his email. Listen our netas like Manmohan; advani,mayawati can be trusted but not ICAI presidents and top bosses because at least we have the voting power to chose netas as mantris; but people like Agarwal don't need any vote from us. They are elected by CAs and they dance to their tones.

Agarwal checking his email is like Amitabh bacchan writing his own blog. Saying sth and doing sth else.

Email cmail wont do.

Khoon ka badala  khoon se.

Anyaya ka badla badla ek PIL se

Replied 18 April 2009

this relaxation is like what, u know. Like govt does it "increase price of fuel by Rs 10 10 months back; and again cut it back by rs 5 some time later.

Elections of icai is coming this  Nov, Dec 2009. these are populist steps taken by Uttam agarwal  to woo  the CA's votes to remain elected in power.

Selfish, double meaning guy

Originally posted by :Ankur Garg

" some relexations are there. Something is better then nothing. "

Sushil (CA Final Student) (2571 Points)
Replied 21 April 2009

yes, we should do something becoz its not student favourable decision.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: