Nature our True Teacher!!

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)

01 January 2011  

NATURE OUR TRUE TEACHER

(A) Appreciate the Beauty of Nature

Yaar it's so cold ??

Why is it so Hot??

It's raining so heavily outside!!

This is how a common man reacts to changing seasons or the cycle of nature. Actually it's not their mistake as they are too busy with their tight schedule to observe the beauty of Nature. Even I was the part of them till  2009 i.e. before visiting Kashmir. Yes after visiting this Heaven on Earth, I started to look at Nature with a complete different perspective.  So all that I am going to write is totally my experience about Nature and has not been copied from any website. 

So what I want to convey is take a day or few hours off from your schedule to experience nature. It will not only make you happy but will also enhance your ability and efficiency.Meeting with Nature is like Meeting with the God. 

Now Question Arises, "What do you mean by Nature" ?? 

(B) WORLD OF NATURE

Well according to me anything which is created by God is Nature. It is inspired from a very simple concept of system and surroundings from Thermodynamics (Chemistry & Physics). We are system and everything else is surroundings.

So Man is system and for us different creation of Nature is animals, insects, birds, fish, trees, grass, weeds, mountains, oceans, lakes etc. We can learn a lot from Nature too.

(C) Nature our Teacher

See, according to me each and every thing in this Universe has a purpose . If it has a purpose then definitely there must be some qualities abt. that particular creation of God that we can admire and learn from. So when I tried to focus on this point,  came to a conclusion that Nature is no different to other creation of God and there are lot of thing abt. it that we can admire. There is an eternity of lessons to be learned by observing nature in all of its glory and knowledge.

(i)  Equality --

We just a small creation of God differentiate people by their caste,creed,religion,prosperity etc. But look at the Sun which shines equally for all the people. It brings about climate changes and we have rains. Crops grow and we get our food. All these are done without expecting anything in return. 

Teaching - Treat each human being equally.

(ii) Adaptability -- 

To change with the change is adaptability.We have read in SM too that the basic objective of a Firm is survival. All the animals especially Camel is a gr8 example of adaptability. It exists in deserts and can survive for many days without water. So we s'd learn to survive in extremities without loosing our confidence. We s'd adapt to situations and condition which are laid before us.

Teaching - It is not the strongest of species which survive but the one which adapt according to changes.

(iii) Hard work & Team Work -- Ant is the best example of it. Just observe how it carries many times heavier weight to it. Vo Girti hai par phir khadi hoti hai but never give up. They solve big pro by working as team. 

Teaching - There is no substitute for Hard work and follow the principle 1+1 = 11.

(iv) To Forgive -- Well due to my busy schedule I sometimes forget to water my plants and then after  seeing them in droopy state I again water them. But you know what , after watering they again get back to their previous stage without complaining anything from me. It means they forgive me and start loving me again.

Teaching - This life is too short so pls forgive everyone and won as many hearts as possible.

(v) Generousity and Faithfulness - Cow and Dog are the best examples for this. Dog is always faithful to it's master and cow provides us with milk and manure. And what we do in return is to provide them with remained and unwanted food. Some people even kill cows for their skin. Pls treat them properly   

Conclusion

So with this Article I am taking a pause (break) from writing (as advised by my frnd. Murari)  for some period, but will be there to solve any of your queries. Arrey yaar ek mahine mein 14 Articles likhe hai toh break toh banta hai. It's 3.15 AM (1st Jan 2011) so I s'd sleep nw as I don't want to get late for my office on the first day of new year. 

Nd ya Happy New Year and your comments are awaited on my Article. 

Regards

Pulkit Gupta

pulkit_1988 @ rediffmail.com

Some of my other Articles :-

Mahabharata - 7 things you can learn from this Epic