MY STORY

CA. Niranjan Kumar (Student) (276 Points)

20 July 2010  

HI

I m Niranjan. Pls read my story and give me advice as I need it badly.

I belong to a poor family. In my family: my father, mother, 1 brother, bhabhi, 2 nephews and me. My brother was a personal-driver in Mumbai. His family was with him. One day he feel pain in his waist. Doctor has adviced him not to drive. He with his family backs home. My father is a typist in my small home town. His earning is maximum 5000 p.m. His n my mother health is not so good as they are old now. My father is running the expenses of whole family. Bhabhi behavior to my parents is bad. Brother and bhabhi both demand money from my parents. My parent has no savings so he can’t give.

My parent has a dream to see me as a CA.  I m in delhi with help of my dear friend. he give me money each month to live here. I m an average student. I have attempted twice the final old and ignored my first attempt. I was in a small firm as I have no link in medium or big firm. My boss was a fresher when I joined. I have done only accounting; concurrent bank audit and filing i.t return and roc form repeatedly.

I learned my self during article ship as no senior or no junior for 2 years. My boss is good as they never use harsh language for me. But I had been busy whole articleship as I was single office assistant. Now my articleship is complete.

My two attempt score were as

I

II

ACCOUNT

MAFA

AUDIT

LAW

TOTAL

I HAVE DONE HARD LABOUR WITHIN AVAILABLE TIME FOR 2 ND ATTEMPT BUT NOT ONLY FAILED GET LeSSER THAN 1ST ATTEMPT. November is last attempt for old course. Suggest me with keeping mind my parent dream, his financial position my score card AND RECENT TREND OF ICAI .

Very ThankS for reading my story.