Easy Office

My Mom told me this Story !!!

Page no : 2

CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)   (17848 Points)
Replied 15 December 2010

Ahhhh.... Awesum post Ankur ji....

Very very exemplary post..... I like it too much....

CA Dauzi Pathan Imran Khan (Chartered Accountant in Practise)   (1678 Points)
Replied 15 December 2010

Originally posted by : V CHANDRA SEKARA RAJU

Originally posted by : P IMRAN KHAN

What Do You Meant by God Mr.Chandra Sekhar???

Who inspires the other

This answer is extracted from A Beautiful statement given by Rajni Kanth in ROBOT(endhiran) for the same type of question..

Ankur Bhai is inspirer..

Ankur Bhai is there..

so, God also there...

CA Dauzi Pathan Imran Khan (Chartered Accountant in Practise)   (1678 Points)
Replied 15 December 2010

Originally posted by : Sneha.... sunshine

Dear all,

As Ankur bhaiya is a bit busy today m taking the oppurtunity to translate this wonderful story into English...Hope it will convey the beautiful message in the same manner as bhaiya's handwritten one..

ok so...here we go...Once upon a time there was a wealthy king who was a die hard devotee of God..He was such a hard core devotee that everyday as a matter of routine he went to the temple to get the blessings of God...Everyday as we walked to the temple , he saw that along with his footprints there were footprints of another person on the soil...He assumed that those footprints were of none other than God himself...Time passed and this trend continued...

Once a severe disaster struck his kingdom in the form of war and drought and turned the king into rags...Everything he had was gone now but still he did not lose his faith in God and continued visiting the temple as usual come what may...The footprints of God also continued to appear the same way it did earlier...

Gradually every near and dear one left the king and one day even his wife and children left him alone but his devotion towards teh Almighty did not shake and he continued along with his daily trip to the temple..The footprints of God too continued to appear as usual...One sad day he was severly sick and had no energy but still he stood up to go to the temple,,

But that day as he went he did not find the footprints of God along with his steps..This broke him down completely..He reached the temple somehow and in fron of the idol of God he said,"Everyone left me one by one but it did not matter to me coz i always thought you are with me..But today you also left me ...Now there is nothing left in my life to life for...."The same moment God himself appeared before the king and said..

"KING..YOU DID NOT HAVE ANY LIFE IN YOU FOR YOU TO COME TO THE TEMPLE TODAY. SO I CARRIED YOU IN MY ARMS TO BRING YOU TO THE TEMPLE"

MORAL;- We get to learn from this story that we should continue our efforts in the same way no matter what happens with full honesty so that the God that resides in each of us will never leave us...

Thanks,

Ankur Garg

What an English Sneha???

Its only able by u..not any others!!!

Good work..!!!

soni chauhan (Service) (670 Points)
Replied 15 December 2010

very insipring story for those who beleive in GOD.

Thanks ankur g for sharing.

Thanks Sneha for translation.

vasudevan (.) (376 Points)
Replied 15 December 2010

Thanks Sneha for the translation

SAKET PANDEY (CA FINAL STUDENT) (256 Points)
Replied 15 December 2010

Nice story Sir....

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 15 December 2010

Thank you everyone for noticing the post and special thanks to Dear Sneha for your wonderful efforts...
1 Like

CA Deepesh Ruhela (Keen to Learn) (3271 Points)
Replied 16 December 2010

Originally posted by : udit sharma

Thanks Ankur Sir for sharing this story ......... Truly Inspirational.........

Bala (Student) (498 Points)
Replied 16 December 2010

Thnx  Ankur ji for sharing an inspirational story with us. and also sneha for wonderful translation.

Thnx a lot...........

geetha (CWA Inter student ) (162 Points)
Replied 16 December 2010

Thanx for sharing sir. I am sure whenever i feel low it will really works as a inspiration.

miss tina (student) (134 Points)
Replied 16 December 2010

thnxxxxxxxxxxx ankur garg apki iss beautiful motivational story ne mujhme jaan daal di hain ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 Like

Shridhi Jain (Company Secretary) (1678 Points)
Replied 16 December 2010

Nice story sir. A self motivational story...very nice. Thanks for sharing.

sunil chaube (Manager- Accounts) (57 Points)
Replied 16 December 2010

Dear Ankur ji,

Motivational story. Thanks for posting the same.,

Keep it up.

Regards,

Sunil Chaube

Ritesh Indian Son[CMA*CS*CA] (" Simple Living High Thinking ")   (4117 Points)
Replied 16 December 2010

Wow bhaiya its really motivating me......thnx 4 sharing....:)

swathi (student pcc) (584 Points)
Replied 16 December 2010

nice story sir !! thanks for sharing

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: