My mission is going successful

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)

28 January 2011  

This mail I received today from a student  (a member of caclub)

"Good morning Sir.

I will start meditation from tomorrow. Regarding to CA final study material i got it yesterday from the institute after filling conversion form from old course to new course along with DD of1100/-.

All papers study material is updated and printed in january 2011. In september month i had already purchased new course module for 5 papers.

But there are some changes in study material. In auditing paper also there are some changes from last edition of March 2010. Institute's DT & IDT modules are excellent.

Alongwith new modules we had received practice manual for all papers & CDs covering whole course. In short institute modules are best this time.

The cost of new course material is3920 but we received it for1100.

I enjoyed a lot yesterday because to carry 20 modules from institute to home was really fun for me as i could not hold all the 20 modules weight around 15 to 20 kgs. 

Humour:

If somebody's weight is 45 to 48 kgs then don't take risk of carrying institute's ca final modules from institute to home. Take help of others or take someone alongwith you who can carry modules."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Readers please note : 

The above has been shared by one student. 

Since last several  months she was not feeling well  due to negative results. This time also the result was negative but she wrote me -

Sir, I got such satisfactory  marks because  I myself was not confident to pass.  Hence I am feeling happy !

From analysis of the above; it can be concluded that one who was nervous at the time of declaration of results; now feels  pleasure to be with CA course despite facing unsuccess many times.   

From day one, if students just think for meditation with regular studies; a positive energy will start flowing. From this mail it is evident.  

I also discussed with  CA Ravi Sisodia about  meditation and  he agreed about the instant results of  the same. 

More and more students are asking how to do meditation. 

Unfortunately, I can't explain the feelings of meditation in writing because a person who taste banana and mango; can only explain that there is a difference of taste between the two, although both are sweet ! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Further, you can see that she is also taking serious things into humour !

This I expect from other students also.

The Mantra is  : "Read with Fun."