Easy Office

My handwriting...

Page no : 2

Devadas K S (One life one Dream) (3525 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

Renu, i think your handwriting has changed because your writing speed has increased.....When i was doing Degree i write very slow, so my handwriting looked very good. But now i sacrificed some fairness to get speed. So that i can attempt all questions in the exam..

i think speed and emotions make change in our handwriting...but only to a certain level...then other points i don't know much about it....I don' t think every points mentioned are true.... may be to a some extent we can read a person with his handwriting.....as we reads some one with his body language...it's only my view....

Nice Renu for making new topic and have a discussion going on.......... :)

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE ) (16719 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

nice sharing  --------------------------

Bharath (C.A,C.S) (3983 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

GOOD SHARING YAAR,....

NICE PRESENTATION,..

Sasanka Bhalaki (Student) (1935 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

Very good article shared by u RENU..thanks alot..

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

Sister, Thanku for sharing beautiful article of handwriting.smile. This article help me very much bcoz my handwriting not good realy.

Neha Thakkar (-) (403 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

hey very nice article dear... and even i believe that handwriting reflects our thinking and behavior... 

keep sharing

Neha Thakkar (-) (403 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

Originally posted by : BALU A HELPING HAND...

I am a good person. I love myself just as I am, I feel confident about myself and what I am trying to achieve I know that I can accomplish what I set out to do. When I work in front of public I do not worry others my r may not thinking about me. I behave confidently and anxiety. I am getting better and better…

Write this sentence daily one page with proper concentration then you see the results…

i will try this for sure...:)

thanx Balu sir

Namrata (Spirutial Being) (1841 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

Thanks a lot for sharing this Renu This topic is very interesting what to know more about it.

MaNThaN Shah (Student) (315 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

Agree with balu g. . .Thanx 4 sharing. . .nd @ mr.jha use of shortforms on sms nd already recognised shortforms etc are altogether different thing. Here balu g talking abt unusual shortforms. . @ balu i believe person who use so many shortform are also lazy.

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

Originally posted by : MaNThaN Shah
Agree with balu g. . .Thanx 4 sharing. . .nd @ mr.jha use of shortforms on sms nd already recognised shortforms etc are altogether different thing. Here balu g talking abt unusual shortforms. . @ balu i believe person who use so many shortform are also lazy.

what do you mean by unusual short fall ?? Can you explain me please ??

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

50% CA used rough writting to explain any audit programme i.e. Mean they all r LAZY. More then 90% Doctor uses short farm and unusual writing i.e. They do not care people. If a peson writting was not good i.e. Their behaviour is also not good ??? Wow maza aa gaya. . . . . . ::((

kamal kishor sen (STUDENT Rajasthan) (2156 Points)
Replied 17 July 2011

I agree with Mr. jha,  

Two glasses on table one is half empty and one is full empty , or those who intelligent or positive thinking they said one glass is half of water and second glass  is..........?

ab logo ne toh isse bhi pata lagana suru kar diya ki uski thinking positive h ya negative,

Plz. be a mature. 

1 Like

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

@ Mr.jha  and kamal

why are you  getting so personal ....its just a direction ...

I already told that I am not a graphologist.

well i noticed in my writing that i became submissive ,,emotionally unstable and careless as well. And its really true that i really dont care the people around me . And i really  wanna change these all things.

kamal kishor sen (STUDENT Rajasthan) (2156 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

Originally posted by : *RENU*

@ Mr.jha  and kamal

why are you  getting so personal ....its just a direction ...

I already told that I am not a graphologist.

well i noticed in my writing that i became submissive ,,emotionally unstable and careless as well. And its really true that i really dont care the people around me . And i really  wanna change these all things.

We are not getting personal renu g , dont get it so serious ,

Plz. keep smilling :)

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

Guys just don’t fight and don’t take it personal, just wanted to share with you people our experience and we did.  Thought It will help you all so we shared our views…

Regards

BAlu

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: