Easy Office
LCI Learning

My 7th failure in ipcc

Page no : 3

A R Sundar (Dy.Manager Accounts) (28 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

Dear subham death is definitely not solution to your problems. Believe your self rededicate your self. You will win

A R Sundar (Dy.Manager Accounts) (28 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

Dear subham death is definitely not solution to your problems. Believe your self rededicate your self. You will win

KANIKA MENDIRATTA (Student CA Final ) (38 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

Shubham u need a break..as u told dat u r a final yr article n i must say u dnt evn enjy ur lyf due to ur xams..i thnk u just need to go outside n meet some people...communicate to them make friends..n dan tke a fresh strt ..i m sure dis tym u will make it..but dnt try to quit..
1 Like

miss.sudoku (group 1) (42 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

So what if you plan to leave? What will you do? Apply for government jobs? (Since I doubt one gets good job in private sector after bcom. I mean it good to take it for sometime but you wouldn't want to stick to it for a long term) you would have to study for government jobs. Six months or One year full focus preparation can land you into bank clerk/po. You are about to finish your articleship. Complete it. Get a private/government job later, earn money & you'll feel good about yourself. You can study for CA along with job. Option 2 - earn money by giving tuitions. You'd have heard many popular CA teachers were giving tuitions during this "phase". Do not torture yourself. You may be frustrated about many aspects of your life but think for a moment has getting depressed ever helped anyone? Inactivity & stress never does. I've known some really cool people who do not let things bother them for too long. Trying being that cool even if you aren't. Do not even let people judge you. Not everyone can understand this phase. Have a thick skin! I'm struggling with things too but I do not wish to quit, neither would I advise you to. Please elaborate on your plan B. Where will you take your life from here? Is the option B easier? Interesting?

miss.sudoku (group 1) (42 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

I read your follow up comment now. I think its wise to focus on bank job. Do it after article ship. Do not study ANYTHING else while preparing for it. Mrunal . org, fb study groups are a help. Be confident with what you do ! Good luck !

CA Suryakant Dubey (CA ) (931 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

Concentrate on ur studies...Take Good reference books ,Go through previous examintion papers ,Do PM Thoroughly..If ur consistent & systematic,No challenges you would find as difficult.

Anagha (NA) (129 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

Shubham do not compare yourself with your cousin. Probably you'll finish it in first attempt. Please refer the real life example 6 given by one of the previous commentator Mr Vinayak. Don't think about your future n all that. You're just 23 not 32. You're too much worried about your age. More than a worrying father for his unmarried daughter. If you're so unsure about this career go for Banking or whatever you want to do. But don't give up CA. Side by side give the CA exams. May God bless you!! All the best!!

L.RAJENDRAN (PARTNER) (29 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

Cocentrate more on scoring papers  and if so even if you get minimum pass in other papers , you can get aggrigate of minimum 50% in total and u can easily pass any group. This is my experiance in CA course. Please try this.

By L.Rajendran, FCA . Chennai 

anita shukla (n.a.) (86 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

I know one of my friend.. She cleared her second group in 8th attempt in ipcc...but cleared final both groups in two attempts....so don't be upset from your failure....analyze the reason for failure... You will definitely be succeed.....All the best dear....

Ramanuj (Accountant.) (834 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

dear shubham

Faith  in self & God. try to again you will  be become C.A.  Power is within inside never hopless. hope is life. hopeless is death.

tks

ramanuj

Anand Kumar (CA- IPCC) (39 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

Dear Friend, I Too have the Same Problem as You Said, 7th attempt Failed, The Difference Between u & Me, Ur Age 23 & My Age 25, U Completed Articleship But am not yet Started Articleship, You Thinking about the Negative Thinks But am Thinking about the Positive ways..!! So Never Worry about these thinks, Don't Compare Yourselves With Others, Everybody have the different Abilities.

Almost all times i failed from142 to 148 marks in Group2, Still am not lose My Hope..!! 

We need a Fight Back Innings For Our 8th Attempt Friend..!!

U Have so many Positive thinks Friend, Life is not about Quiting, Its about To Face all the problems & Kick off the Problem.

Don't Worry My Dear Friend, Worries doesn't Bring Back anythink, Keep Smiling Friend..

You r Fearing about the Future, Keep Cool, Lets wait for a positive Result with Working hard.

Abhishek Gupta (Article) (35 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

This is the same situation of me also.. And Mr. Reji sir metioned that Icai study material is good but sir i have tried it also but still same result.. Now what to do?? Plz suggest plz...

NEERAJ SHARMA (CA IPCC ) (113 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

dear friend, dont give up, i would like to tell you that first of all change ur Study table and start study like a fresher, because mostly we fail just because of our attitude that we made in last attempt. so pls bro never lose hope and try it now. dont look back and just go ahead, and above said by sir, if you can clear cpt and ipcc first group than why you cant 2nd grp ?

Sanket Shah (CA-INTER) (34 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

Shubham bro mine story is exactlly same In previous exam i got 140 all clear. But in this exam my score is only 64. Not even crossed 100 . I am done with article, mine attempt of final is postponed. My parents are opposing me, but still i am not losing hope... My younger brother is doing masters in engineering. In well known college. My parents always gives me his example. I can understand what you feel.

vijay deshmukh (M.Com) (27 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

Harata wahi hai jo girane ke Baad uthata nahi ek to tum jeet jayo ge ya har ye tumhare haat main nahi tum sirf tumhara karam karo phal ki chinta maat karo agar vishwas hai to sub kuch possible hai ye tere vishwas ki pariksha hai aapane irade ko majbut kar Aur aage badh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: