Easy Office

My 7th failure in ipcc

Page no : 4

pooja gupta (accountant) (41 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

Hi,

PLEASE DONT PANIC.

as same is my condition my ca final grp 2 is cleared in 1 st attemp. And all pcc is also cleared in 1st attempt.but my ca finsl grp 1 is not clered from past 10 attempts. I have alsogone throjgh from your situation. In fact its not only you and me. I have several students of ca who are going through this tough situation.

The only solution is do ur best till you can do but with ca join additional course like m.com so u can get the job in other ways also. Dont depend only on CA .Ca is not the only ciurse in this planet. And only ca persons are not great. There are people who are millanoire without education.

1 Like

Shubham jain (Practise) (43 Points)
Replied 03 February 2016

dont tense bro ca is not life.Its just a part of life 

Ritika (STUDENT) (266 Points)
Replied 03 February 2016

hi shubham

i am facing exactly the same situation dear. i too hve given 8 attempts of ipcc and i hv nt completed even the first grup. i know how it feels as i have been through the same and  am still dealing with the same. each word that u have written sounds exactly like wat i feel about lyf. dear i too thought of shifting to banking. took coaching from ine of the best institutes in india , gave ibps exams too but dear i would suggest u to not divert ur mind. i cudnt clear ibps bcoz of 2 marks .eventually i understood banking is even more unsure ... 

i know one feels lyk doing suicide at times, i too tried but dear that wont be an end. 

i am also turning 24 in a few days .my parents pressurising me to get married . but its not possible to leave ca just lyk that. aftrall thats wat i wanted to do. how can we stop trying n declare ourself as failure..

let me tell u one more thing. i started doing cs aftr i failed 4-5 tymes as my frnds were doing so.

i cleared the executive level too . i also am prsuing m com from ignou but u know wat u ll agree with this , even aftr u do anything , u will never be satisfied..

i will suggest u to think abt CS if u want , its easier n offers a reputed job.plus u can skip one attempt to regain ur strength.u will then bounce back with better focus. i am picking myself up again the 9th tym n i ll  not leave ipcc before passing it.

(Guest)

My story

Got admission in CA

June 09, PCC : Failed

Nov 09, PCC : Failed

May 10, PCC : Failed

Nov 10, PCC : Failed

May 11, PCC : Failed

Nov 11, PCC : PASSED, Both Groups Cleared

May 12, CA Final : Failed

Nov 12, CA Final : Failed

May 13, CA Final : Failed

Nov 13, CA Final : Passed, Group 1

May 14, CA Final : Failed

Nov 14, CA Final : Failed

May 15, CA Final : Failed

Nov 15, CA Final : Passed, Group 2

Became a Chartered Accountant

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Shubham Maheswari,

please do not think of suicide or any other bad things like that. Life is not CA alone, there are other things in life. You are only 23, dont be worried.  try your best and leave the rest to God. Be happy and cheerful. two things I can suggest:

1. start studying for this group 2, as if your are going to write this group for the first time( like zero based budgeting). keep it aside  the old notes, books, handwritten papers etc.,  prepare everything new. concentrate in theory well and write answers dividing it by important points.

2. this point, i always suggest to my articles. GET MARRIED, with your parents wishes, subject to the condition, that there are no sisters or elder brother before you, who have to be married. A girl can be bring good things to you and your life and can bring out your hidden talents.

best of luck. 

Nandhiswaran K.

Ritika (STUDENT) (266 Points)
Replied 03 February 2016

c'mon dear , 8 attempts diye hain apne. it takes a lott of courage and determination to try 8 tymes..

bhot kam log hain jo itni himmat rakhte hain. apne aap ko itna km mt smjho. just ek attempt skip kro n i will suggest us tym me baki optns dekholike. CS aur job. n side by side ipcc dedena aftr 6 mnths

1 Like

GOPINATHAN (accounts officer) (48 Points)
Replied 03 February 2016

i was joined intermediate in 1999, cleared Group 1 in 2006 , now i am writing Group II exam continuously without gap, Hope we will achive.

deepak awasthi (student) (21 Points)
Replied 03 February 2016

Dont think like that

You are a real Hero of your own

Jaruri nhi ki sbko sbkuch ek sath mil jaye.bs thoda dhyan do age bdho .

RRJ (Student CA Final ) (57 Points)
Replied 03 February 2016

Hey Subham take it easy yaar, life itni v complicated nahi h. This type of situation is face by many students........and dont think about Suicide.

i was in same condition when i was failing group in of PCC contionously. Even mujhe raat ko nind nahi aati thi mujhe sleeping pills leni padi contioniously ek saal tak. mera 1 st group 5th attempt m nikla tha 2nd grp m for next attempt m fail kiya, or finally uske baad 2nd grp v clear kiya.

Most important my parents said after fifth attempt that you have to arrnage your own expenses so i joined a ca firm and continued my preparation for 2nd grp.

And if your parents are with you than never think of quiting.

Read some motivational book, watch motivational videos, jo frnd tmhe lyk karte h unke close raho and beside all this have a habit of Praying to god on daily basis. Prayer is a silent power.

God Bless You.

1 Like

Sudarshan Chandila (26 Points)
Replied 03 February 2016

You know the knowledge of English Language of most of the students in our course is not good and yours seem to be too good. Congratulations for that. Don't think that you are an average student. There are students who couldn't pass CPT even. You are way more intelligent than those. Just try one more attempt with full force. Just think that there is nothing in this world except your exams. Kick all the negetive vibes out. Listen to your favourite music, watch comedy movies, read some inspirational stories. Concentrate on anything issued by ICAI for your exam including SM,PM, RTPs, PY Ques. Papers. And if you are still unable to clear the exams, just quit and try something else. But stay safe. Your family needs you.

P.S.- I am 4 time failure of CA-IPCC- Group-II

1 Like

Kinnari (student (CA Final)) (43 Points)
Replied 03 February 2016

• hmm, i c that apart from failure, what is making you depressed is that you are comparing your life with others, i.e. your friends and brother, and that you are not being able to meet expectations of others. Just go through the article on this link: https://waitbutwhy.com/2014/06/taming-mammoth-let-peoples-opinions-run-life.H T M L...It will give you some peace of mind, its really good and realistic.
  • Even I have been through similar phase of failure and depression, and all goody goody advices don't really appeal, I know! I even skipped my attempt to quit CA and try somehting totally new in career (which was nowhere related to commerce). But within a week of working in new field, I realised that building career into something totally new field was very difficult. So before switching to something else, think whether you have any alternative plans, where atleast you can earn decent income to sustain, with your current capabilities (Atleast you will have satisfaction of being self-dependent, you need not become super-rich for that). and this will act as a small motivating starting point to achieve something bigger.
  • Study tip: try to find a group which is giving 2nd grp of IPCC exams. and try to solve each others doubts (u can have some fun in grp after solving of doubts :D), be it the most stupid ones. this will clear concepts and your studies would be done automatically (as you will find logical ways and provide reasoning to convince the other person). It will also give you satisfaction and happiness of helping someone and doing some good stuff :)...
  • If you need any other help, pm me. :)
1 Like

Kinnari (student (CA Final)) (43 Points)
Replied 03 February 2016

• hmm, i c that apart from failure, what is making you depressed is that you are comparing your life with others, i.e. your friends and brother, and that you are not being able to meet expectations of others. Just go through the article on this link: https://waitbutwhy.com/2014/06/taming-mammoth-let-peoples-opinions-run-life.H T M L...It will give you some peace of mind, its really good and realistic.
  • Even I have been through similar phase of failure and depression, and all goody goody advices don't really appeal, I know! I even skipped my attempt to quit CA and try somehting totally new in career (which was nowhere related to commerce). But within a week of working in new field, I realised that building career into something totally new field was very difficult. So before switching to something else, think whether you have any alternative plans, where atleast you can earn decent income to sustain, with your current capabilities (Atleast you will have satisfaction of being self-dependent, you need not become super-rich for that). and this will act as a small motivating starting point to achieve something bigger.
  • Study tip: try to find a group which is giving 2nd grp of IPCC exams. and try to solve each others doubts (u can have some fun in grp after solving of doubts :D), be it the most stupid ones. this will clear concepts and your studies would be done automatically (as you will find logical ways and provide reasoning to convince the other person). It will also give you satisfaction and happiness of helping someone and doing some good stuff :)...
  • If you need any other help, pm me. :)

Sourav Jain (CMA|CS|CA–Inter|B. Com(H))   (44 Points)
Replied 03 February 2016

Dear Shubham, I'm a CA final student failing in finals for the third time...sometimes by total or sometimes failing in one subject and 50s in others... Having tried three times different ways and facing failures in CA finals was the first failure in my life... Was a bright student earlier... Here's what I've decided for myself and hope this helps you too... With three months in hand...make this your last attempt for urself...Aar ya paar as it is said... And hats off to you for being so brave all through... Give this a last try :) 14 short stories about life. I think they are worth reading. 1. Fall and Rise Today, when I slipped on the wet tile floor a boy in a wheelchair caught me before I slammed my head on the ground. He said, �Believe it or not, that�s almost exactly how I injured my back 3 years ago.� �Just go for it and give it a try! You don�t have to be a professional to build a successful product. Amateurs started Google and Apple. Professionals built the Titanic.� Cheers to life. Each one of them has a message. Happiness is a choice.
1 Like

Ramani (Business Ops Analyst) (26 Points)
Replied 03 February 2016

Don't jump into any conclusion. This is the time to change your strategy not your action. Dig deep than dig wide ( do more revision with the study material which you have now). For heven sake don't change the study material.

praveen (praveen) (41 Points)
Replied 03 February 2016

Dear shubham maheshwari,

Dont lose hope.I can very much understand your feelings and emotions that you are going through right now.Dont underestimate yourself.You are born to achieve great things in life.Dont doubt your abilities .Keep working hard and always be happy in life.It takes a lot of courage and determination to give your 7 th attempt and still not making to mark sometimes will frustrate.I believe in you and i am quite sure that that you will clear your ca ipcc examination in the forthcoming may examinations.Always keep smiling smiling and study hard.Happiness is the way of living.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: