Easy Office

My 7th failure in ipcc

Page no : 5

Jayram Banodkar (S) (23 Points)
Replied 03 February 2016

U must not quit.Do not worry about what others think .Just concentrate u will succeed one day.

vipul (andheri) (69 Points)
Replied 03 February 2016

Bro just leave it. Life is most important than exam. Even there is moderate scope in CA. I also attempt in ipcc 2 times,but not cleared. Hence decided to leave it. There is no benefit if u cleared at the age of 30. People will be known that u cleared CA after so many attempts. 

My good suggestion is that just leave it. Do what your heart say rather than asking question in CAclubindia and keeping motivating yourself for another failure.

1 Like

sandeep (internal auditor) (53 Points)
Replied 03 February 2016

Dear Shubham I totally agree with you, the only person in this world who can understand what is good for you is YOU so take suggestions from all above great person who inspires you to continue ca but finally listen to yourself only because you alone will have to pay price for your decision, see the proverb QUITER NEVER WINS &WINNER NEVER QUIT is all rubbish , Nature has not yet disclosed who you will be going to be in future, but there is something which is designed to you , I will give u a clue --- just go ahead wherever ur getting success & happiness simultaneously that is designed for u by nature , remember smart person hire more intelligent person then themself so you can also in future hire ca for getting ur work done,first make ur mind silent n quit ca if ur instinct say so ,just try out many things then you will come to know which suits for you...All the best
1 Like

Nikhil (CA) (140 Points)
Replied 04 February 2016

Hi , 

I would suggest you to pursue 1 year MBA or 2 years MBA from some very good university and you show your expeience of articleship . By 25 years of age you will be successful . No need to feel depressed . World is running without CA's as well . I am CA but i would suggest you to save your career and start MBA . If you feel like giving exam give just for a try along with MBA . Do some short term course like IFRS from ACCA which will add value to your already experience . 

1 Like

vishnu (student) (24 Points)
Replied 04 February 2016

Bhai, Asfalta ek chunauti hai swikar karo kya kami rh gai dekho aur sudhar karo.

N.SATISH KUMAR (ACCOUNTS MANAGER) (26 Points)
Replied 04 February 2016

Dear subham

Once upon a time i am also like you, Here i donot want to critisize our course, here we have to understand the situation and our efforts, before that i want to compare this course with other courses, many of the who completed BE/Btech, they getting selected in their campus interviews and starting carrier at the age of 21 only (with initial pay pack of 25000 to 35000). at the age of 25-30, they reaching to  salary pay pack around (50000 to 100000) drastically. But in case of CA course, situations are different, rank holders only reaching this level. other than rank holders (first attempt only) with good communication getting jobs. other than these (candates with more than one attempt) treating them as they were equal to mba/mcom graduates. accordingly they getting jobs with less salary (without exp,initial salary with 10000/-, with 5 yrs or more exp (post qualification exp) they reaching to 5 lacs p.a package.  In this way, those who writing more than one or two attempting, they starting their carrier at the age of 28 to 30 yrs. by that after reaching the age of 35 only they getting more than 5 lacs package. This is  equal to mcom/mba candiates having more than 5 yrs post qualification. some of them who stopped their education with bcom, they learing some software courses out side(LIKE SAP/ORACLE). they getting job in software companies and reaching to 10 lacs package p.a at the age of 30 to 32 years. But at this ca students (those who taking more one or two attempts to clear) starting their carrier. so this is the present siuation happening as per my analysis. so decide your self and take good decision. but dont go for sueside, it is fulishness

I hope i will take good decision, that will help you for your bright future.

Dear friend, please don't go sueside. Be dare and dynamic

1 Like

dharmender (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (169 Points)
Replied 04 February 2016

Hi  Bro.  I am also facing same problem the the difference is my age and also no. of attempts , I am now 28 years  I wrote my IPCC group 10 times  still not cleared even in Nov 15, but I never thought of Suicide , Still i will write in may16.

So never lose hope.

sandeep (internal auditor) (53 Points)
Replied 04 February 2016

All my dear friends don't try to give attempt after Attemp , fix time limit , cut down your losses , otherwise u will regret later on , don't sacrifice your life and other valuable relationship like after marriage 💑, intelligence is not in giving every attempt, don't think what people will think, you do anything people r going to find negative only, and remember they will never come to help when u will lack money so hosh me aayo 3 attempt sufficient if not cleared then find some other way, because even if u clear ca u still have to struggle, forget, enjoy life, earn money, life is more important then ca , jago Mohan pyare
1 Like

Nagaraj (Associates ) (38 Points)
Replied 04 February 2016

Dear Shubham , Human Life is Very Precious gift of god . One of the brother has already mentioned that CA is not a life , but it is a part of life ,so we need to Stay and win the battle for that we need to put our effort in right way . Please go through below story of Sri Lankan Crickator ,I hope this will Inspire you to bounce back . All the best for your next attempt . Hopes make lifes alive . Never ever repent that you have wasted your time by studying CA Course , It will definatly give you the fruit in one or other day and tech you the patience in your life to make decisions . It’s a story that Harsha Bhogle, India’s most loved cricket commentator, loves to tell, over and over again. Making his debut in Test cricket for Sri Lanka, Marvan scored a duck in his first innings. And again, in his second innings. They dropped him. So he went back to the nets for more practice. More first-class cricket. More runs. Waiting for that elusive call. And after twenty-one months, he got a second chance. This time, he tried harder. His scores: 0 in the first innings, 1 in the second Dropped again, he went back to the grind. And scored tonnes of runs in first-class cricket. Runs that seemed inadequate to erase the painful memories of the Test failures. Well, seventeen months later, opportunity knocked yet again. Marvan got to bat in both innings of the Test. His scores: 0 and 0. Phew! Back to the grind. Would the selectors ever give him another chance? They said he lacked big-match temperament. His technique wasn’t good enough at the highest level. Undaunted, Marvan kept trying. Three years later, he got another chance. This time, he made runs. He came good. And in an illustrious career thereafter, Marvan went on to score over 5000 runs for Sri Lanka. That included sixteen centuries and six double hundreds. And he went on to captain his country. All this despite taking over six years to score his second run in Test cricket. Wow! What a guy! How many of us can handle failure as well as he did? Six years of trying, and failing. He must have been tempted to pursue another career. Change his sport perhaps. Play county cricket. Or, oh well, just give up. But he didn’t. And that made the difference. We all hear stories of talented people who gave up before their potential was realized. People who changed jobs and careers when success seemed elusive. The next time you are staring at possible failure or rejection, think of Marvan. And remember this: If you don’t give up, if you believe in yourself, if you stay the course, the run will eventually come. What more you could even become captain some day. NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP

CS Sourabh (company secretrary) (154 Points)
Replied 04 February 2016

bhai lage rehe ...it happens sometimes .i m also going with the same situation in final ..dont ever think to quit ca...i very well understand ur situation brother ...ur age is 23 u have time bro ..dnt loose hope ..start from fresh and try to be motivated by urself only ..

CAMANSIHGUPTA (PROPRIETER) (21 Points)
Replied 04 February 2016

Dear Student 

Ek kahabat hai ki MAAN KE HARE HAAR HAI OR MAAN KE JEETE JEET 

i think u are only 23 years old we strated ca  in 23 years ,

u should read and focus only 

1.ca instutute materail like rtp , practice manual ,suggeted answer.

2. you should slove last 10 years papers .

3. you should slove 3 to 4 mock test of each subject.

4. u can apply to certified copy of icai copy last exam where u make mistake.

5. u should take proper rest ,take injoy of life that is most beatiful .

6.You set ur high goals of marks in accounts 70 to 80% , audit 55% to 65% and itsm 56% to 70% not just passing marks preparation .

7. u should writte answer of each quesation that if u check own copy how muck marks alloted by u ?

i feel that u became sucessfull Chartered accountants of india

THANKS 

FCA MANISH GUPTA

MANISH SHIV GUPTA AND ASSOICATES

NEW DELHI 

Aniruddha Deshpande (Associate Manager - Internal Audit)   (48 Points)
Replied 05 February 2016

Hello friends,

Don't quit ca. Do not get bogged down. You are hardly 23 years old and there is lot of things which you have to achive in your life. 

If you are really passionate about ca then I really think from my bottom of heart that you should not quit Ca. You may use following techniques for your study.

1. Read all material .

2. Make short summary for each topic

3. Make a pictorial charts for direct and Indirect tax

4. Write formulaes on regular basis

5. Appear for mock test

6. Plan your studies and stuck accordingly.

7. Review your preparation on the regular basis. 

My dear friends if you will follow above steps I am sure you will crack your ca exam

Aniruddha Deshpande (Associate Manager - Internal Audit)   (48 Points)
Replied 05 February 2016

Hello friends,

Don't quit ca. Do not get bogged down. You are hardly 23 years old and there is lot of things which you have to achive in your life. 

If you are really passionate about ca then I really think from my bottom of heart that you should not quit Ca. You may use following techniques for your study.

1. Read all material .

2. Make short summary for each topic

3. Make a pictorial charts for direct and Indirect tax

4. Write formulaes on regular basis

5. Appear for mock test

6. Plan your studies and stuck accordingly.

7. Review your preparation on the regular basis. 

My dear friends if you will follow above steps I am sure you will crack your ca exam

Aniruddha Deshpande

GAJANAN SHIRALI (ACCOUNTANT) (33 Points)
Replied 05 February 2016

If you a resident of Bangalore, then contact me.(92424 98401). I will try and help you in your studies.

GANESH MAHADEO UPALKAR (ARTICLED ASSISTANT) (256 Points)
Replied 05 February 2016

Nov 2015 IPCC Result was Worst in Past 12 Years i also fail this time 4th Attempt in Group-2

I Got 58 in Advanced Accounts,46 in Audit And 38 in IT & SM Total 142 8 Marks less i have given my papers for verification i hope i will cleared it out so that i will concentrate on Finals

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro