Easy Office
LCI Learning

My 7th failure in ipcc

Page no : 2

Sanoj Sanu (Not Working) (26 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

I'm not quoting any catchy tips. But just one simple thing. Don't give up. I cleared PCC in my 9th attempt. So it's how you feel abt yourself. What ever be your decision. Feel no regrets ever. Be faith in yourself, and also God.
1 Like

RAJASEKHAR (Article Assitant) (126 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

Bro I seen in examination people having 60 years writing ca-ipcc that time surprised how these people study. u have still 23 bro next time u definitely clear studywell icai materials
1 Like

Nishant Mittal (no) (50 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

This attempt also was 8th attempt of mine but i m never think of leaveing and forget about the suside its not the solutions of any thing but i got 66 in adv acc now i can achive in IPCC 2

Rajesh Jain (Proprietor) (40 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

Never Never Never give up..! Start afresh. Don't repeat ur old Material, simply change style of study. Give continuous 10 days to each subject & complete all 3 subjects in month trice before forthcoming exam. Good Luck..!
1 Like

siva prasad (article student) (62 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

U will definitely clear. Please follow smart ways. Don't think of suicide. Take a break and start studying

AMIR MASOOD KHAN (MANAGER - AUDIT & TAX ) (22 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

Pass or fail is a part of life.......only bcoz you failed in exam dont loose your confidence, hope....suicide is not a solution of this....give your full dedication to this course....be passionate about this course....yeah I know this course is not easy....but it does not mean you cannot....just analyse your potentials and support to develop it....definitely one day you will become CA...and your parent will proud of you. .....

Kaushal Kishore Gupta (Proprietor) (33 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

Dear Shubham, Don't think about negative things, just believe in yourself and God, just think that your parents, boss and all freinds shared their views here and me also, we all are believe that if you can clear CPT and Ist Group then you can clear all exam of this CA profession. Most of above your parents are with you and encouraging you to clear the exam. Yes, there is something wrong and need to tackle the technique to clear the exam and also I would like to share my experience to passing these exams, I have passed Intermediate in Five attempts (1st Grp in second attempt and 2nd Grp in third attempt.) But clear my Final both GRP in 3rd attempt. So nothing is impossible. Please have faith. Leave your contact no. I will call you. CA Kaushal Gupta
1 Like

vijay (article assistant) (116 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

Bro first of all don't compare yourself with others, by doing this ur half of the depression will gone also enjoy ur study, and the kind of support u are getting from ur family matters lot, because at this age familes compelled their son to fetch something dont lose ur hopes and even dont allow ur family to lose hopes from you. Even i m standing in the same position having age 23, failed 6 times G-2. ho sakta h kuch different path h hmlog k liye

Shubham Maheshwari (Student) (25 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

A very big thanks to all of you for sparing some time and boosting up my confidence. I am really really very thank full to each one of you from the bottom of my heart. I would like to tell you all that I have gone through the study material and practise manual provided by ICAI. I have a cousin when he was 22 he was facing the exact situation where I am standing now. Now he is 28. He has cleared his 2nd group of IPCC but now struggling with "THE CA FINALS". He is not able to clear even his single group of FINALS. I am afraid as well as worried. Now, he is in such a phase where he is not eligible (agewise) to appear either for banking examinations or for any other type of government jobs vacancies. I do not want to see myself exactly at that position. I know that i have devoted my 5 precious years in this profession. But that is still with me, i.e. the knowledge i have is not going anywhere untill u die. I have my age with me. I can continue this profession at any age of my life as there is no age limit or any other kind of irrelevant provision associated with this profession. But once i cross 28 or 29 i can't even try for other sectors which i quoted above. Therefore, i want to put this 2nd group aside and focus on other courses because i think that i might get succeed in banking sector if i put the exact same efforts in that course. Life is all about moving on that is what i think.

Arif H Dar (1 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

Same is My Condition. CA make my life hell... i perpare 100% in every attempt but still in ipcc...and due to this i lost time to complete my gradution....my friends are in universities and some got good job and some become CA....but i remain at point where from i cant see my life going.

PavanKumar Magar (Trainee) (21 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

Hi Shubham, If your passion is in accounting field you should stick to C.A. only

vinayak (haveri) (56 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

Dear friend ; there should be a ca course in ur life but life should not be for a ca course.please don't compare with others. I will some real examples with which u compare.1)I have a friend who cleared first group and took 9 attempts and not yet passed and his articleship period is over 2) A friend who just cleared ipcc and is the age of 25 now he is financially weak+no father +having two sister whose marriage to be done. 3 ) when I was writing ipcc I saw a man who cleared final final at 45 yr age. 4)I saw a person comming with two children to write final exam. 5) I have a friend who cleared finals but was unable to perform well in the company because of lack of practical knowledge and was made indirectly to leave company and even now he is unable to even practise and so working in a ca firm for 20000 p.m for practical knowledge.6) I know a ca who took 12 attempt In ipcc but cleared final In. First attempt. 7) interesting one - A person after retirement as a manager of nationalised bank started doing ca and now he is practising ca .think where u r now.u r far far better than these people. It doesn't mean these people are not better but they are fully determined to ca. Hopes will come true when u have hope in urself.thank u
1 Like

vinayak (haveri) (56 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

Ca in life but life is not ca

vijayalaxmi (Taxation and audit consulatnce)   (32 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

nothing is impossible.....

vijayalaxmi (Taxation and audit consulatnce)   (32 Points)
Replied 02 February 2016

Hi subham...... CA is not final or life ending course, it was just part in ur journey of life... Kindly don't loose hope on life, be strong enough to face obstacles in life... I know failure will make us so depress but you should mskw analysis where you are going wrong.... Don't even think about suicide, if you have goal to achieve it don't stop it go ahead whatever problems comes in this way.. There are many great people in the world they tested failure more than success... Just remember your goal and get motivated from these people..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: