Mumbai my love 2012

AS all ca students i have also dream of my own office in mumbai.IT is Realistic as lot of marwari boys did this.But my problem is that all my friends family are delhi based and Dont have any Idea about mumbai .EVEN I CAN SAY THAT I HAD NEVER BEEN IN MUMBAI TILL TODAY.

CAN ANY ONE ON CLUB SUGGEST ME IF I WANA GO MUMBAI WITHOUT ANYLINK AND I DONT HAVE ANY ABOUT THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF INDIA WHERE I CAN LIVE IN MUMBAI FOR MY INITIAL SIX MONTHS OR A YEAR .SO I NEED INITIAL INTRO OF MUMBAI LIVING .

    SO PLZ PLZ ME ANYONE GIVE ME LIST OF HOSTELS IN MUMBAI BOTH BY ICAI AND SOME POPULAR WELL KNOWN HOSTELS FOR CA STUDENTS WHERE I CAN EXPECT DECENT COLLEGUES.....

          AS IN OUR DEHLI IF ANYONE COME WITHOUT KNOWLEGE WE WOULD SPOIL HIS CARRIER..........

             Thanks and ask freely about delhi and rajasthan..............

Replies (1)

atleast no one there who can suggest ca hostels in mumbai

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details