ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Most Urgent Eligibility Nov 2010Final (PCC Stream)

Suman (CA FINAL) (214 Points)

05 August 2010  

Hello friends

I found the following lines in Instructions for filling Final Exam Form Online under the head Eligibility Criteria - Final.

you must be in service as on 1st November, 2010 and serving the last six months of article training including excess leave, if any and due to complete 3 1/2 years on or before 30th April, 2011(for PCC students)

7 ( c) As per Regulation 29 B(i) ,and in accordance with the resolution of the Council under Regulation No. 205 the candidates of Final Examination can appear in the last 6 months of their article training period of 3 1/2 years. Hence such candidates eligible to appear in the final examination to be held in November 2010, subject to other requirements, need to have 3 years of article training without excess leave as on 31.10.2010 and in service as on 1.11.2010.

(iv) you must be in service as on 1st November, 2010 and serving the last six months of training including excess leave, if any and due to complete 3 1/2 years on or before 30th April, 2011. (for PCC students) (Certificate of service to this effect will be sent to the Addl. Secretary Exams) by 30th November, 2010

Please can u confirm as my articles getting over by the  end of Feb 2010, am i eligible for Nov 2010 Final Exam

Source : https://icaiexam.icai.org/guidelines.php

It will be a great help for me and many students lik me.

Thanku

19 Replies

(Guest)

great yaar - - - 

Deepa (CA and CS Final B.Com University First)   (195 Points)
Replied 05 August 2010

Can any one tell me whether i can make an attempt in May 2011?

My articleship ends on 20.11.2011 and i am a student converted from PE-II to PCC

Thank you

CA.kaya (Chartered accountant) (3985 Points)
Replied 05 August 2010

wow this mean pcc students can write final before complition of articleship . thats great yar. thank u so much for this information. i think u can write exam

mirnalini (Ca final Student) (41 Points)
Replied 05 August 2010

Thanks Suman,it will help us lot.

Replied 05 August 2010

Hi everybody

Most Welcome. Can anyone confirm the same as can i take up in Nov 2010 or not

Thanku:-)

Replied 05 August 2010

its given no if ur articleship ends before 30/4/2011 u can write. urs ends on feb.

u can write

Replied 05 August 2010

can any one ans to this

/forum/issue-of-capital-anddisclosure-requirements-97367.asp

Replied 05 August 2010

Hi Deepa,

Kindly go thro the following lines in the guidelines for Final Eligibility

you must be in service as on 1st November 2010 and serving the last 12 months of article training including excess leave, if any, and due to complete 3 1/2 years article ship on or before 31st October, 2010 (for students converted from PEII to PCC as well as students converted from PR II to PCC and then to IPCC)

Also enquire the same with institute. me too waiting for the response from Institute.

ALL THE BEST :-)

Replied 05 August 2010

Hi Kaya

When i enquired with the regional office they said not possible. Only aft completion of 3.5 yrs of articles u can write exam. So waiting for clarification

Replied 05 August 2010

then show them guidlines . its notified by icai itself na

Replied 05 August 2010

Yeah.. They were nt ready to hear me and told to approach New Delhi

Replied 05 August 2010

you jus send the exam application

Replied 06 August 2010

Contacted Delhi Office and they said now under discussion not confirmed. Call after 2pm.

Lets c wats happening. Will pray and will hope for favourable results.:-)

CA Arindam Dey (Chartered Accountant) (117 Points)
Replied 06 August 2010

The notification has appeared in the online exam application site, but sadly very few(including branch officials) are aware of the fact. I was otherwise eligible for May 11 as my articleship ends on March 11, but as per this criteria I' m eligible for Nov10. The notice have appeared 3 months prior to exam and thus I feel it's too late & too little. No point to appear with half baked preparation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register