Easy Office

Most Urgent Eligibility Nov 2010Final (PCC Stream)

Page no : 2

Suman (CA FINAL) (214 Points)
Replied 06 August 2010

Again I called back now to confirm and they said discussion is in progress.

Will be notified if any by tuesday or wednesday.

So friends be prepared. Lets Pray:-)

VINAY MAHAJAN (CA FINAL) (92 Points)
Replied 06 August 2010

I found the following lines in Instructions for filling Final Exam Form Online under the head Eligibility Criteria - Final.

you must be in service as on 1st November, 2010 and serving the last six months of article training including excess leave, if any and due to complete 3 1/2 years on or before 30th April, 2011(for PCC students)

7 ( c) As per Regulation 29 B(i) ,and in accordance with the resolution of the Council under Regulation No. 205 the candidates of Final Examination can appear in the last 6 months of their article training period of 3 1/2 years. Hence such candidates eligible to appear in the final examination to be held in November 2010, subject to other requirements, need to have 3 years of article training without excess leave as on 31.10.2010 and in service as on 1.11.2010.

Please can u confirm as my articles getting over by the  end of 17 DEC 2010 and after that excess leave training end over 17 march 2011   , am i eligible for Nov 2010 Final Exam

Suman (CA FINAL) (214 Points)
Replied 06 August 2010

Hi friends,

Atlast the reply was in ur articleship form itself its mentioned as during the last 6 months of articleship u can take up the final exam. This was the reply i got.

I dont think it was mentioned as we can write befor 6 months in our articles form. Only aft completion of articles we were eligible.

Anyway friends now we are eligible 6 months before completion of articles. So Come On lets start our studies and utilise the available time.

Kindly inform Ur friends and seniors. Since many are nt aware of this.

Thank U. All the Best :-)

Manish Matta (ARTICLE) (37 Points)
Replied 06 August 2010

Thanxxx......

Pls let me know wether i can appear in MAY'11? My 3 1/2 year articleship completes on july 20, 2011

Deepa (CA and CS Final B.Com University First)   (195 Points)
Replied 06 August 2010

by the way my articleship ends on 201.11.2011. i am actually transformed from PE 2 to PCC Scheme.

I get my eligbility for NOV 2011, can i get for May 2011 exams. Pls help me.

Thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: