Easy Office

Mom Dad ko nahi bataya ki kal Result hai...........Hv a look!!!!

Page no : 2

if i cud fly (#) (381 Points)
Replied 03 August 2010

Originally posted by : Taruna

Hey maine bhi darr ke maare nahin bataya. My elder sister however came to know when my results are because her husband is a CA. I am really really scared. I dont know how I will tell them my marks. They all are understanding but still it is so hard to tell anyone your results when you have flunked. Let's hope for the best. ALL THE BEST TO ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS FOR THE RESULTS!!!!

And whatever happens, just remember one thing- You have another attempt and you can do well the next time.

Taruna ur story is just like mine my sis is a CA so ghar mein baat falne ka Darr hai..............But as if now mumma n Daddy noone hv any info abt  it....................

But i think some one said rightly parents sumtimes take such things very seriously and they can be lot more stressful than us..............plus their entire focus will be on us and our result................V can still divert it but they just cant esp MOMS God made them just that way

Anshul (student) (209 Points)
Replied 03 August 2010

@ if i could fly              heyi dont go to office 2morrow nd if u dont wana tell to ur parents thn its ok everyone has different views nd have given it to you rest upto you dear but all my wishes are wid you nd you will surely pass out of it .........

Replied 03 August 2010

@ anshul             lucky u u gettin day off 2moro but i m dead struck wid my client so vont b able to take a leave.....................

sucheta (cs inter and CA FINAL student)   (598 Points)
Replied 03 August 2010

ME TUMHE SIRF YEHI KEHNA CHAHTI HU KI AAJ NHI TO KAL TO PATA CHAL HI JAEGA TUMHARE PARENTS KO LEKIN MUJE LAGTA HAI KI HUMEN APNE PARENTS SE KUCH HIDE NHI KRNA CHAHIYE HAAN YE ZARUR KR SKTE HO KI UNHE PEHLE SE HI PREPARE KRDO KI RESULT MEIN KUCH NHI AYEGA SO THAT WO PREPARE HO JAE AUR AGR RESULT POSITIVE HOTA HAI TO UNHE SABSE ZYADA KHUSHI HOGI JAISE HUM KABHI KISIKO SURPRISE DETE HAI TO JITNI KHUSHI UNHE HOTI H UTNI TUMHARE PARENTS KO HOTI AUR UNFORTUNATELY AGR RESULT KHARAB HOTA TO UNHE TAKLIF V KAM HOTI H KYUKI TUM UNHE PEHLE SE HI SHAYAD PATA HOTA.ISLIYE DONT HIDE ANYTHING WID UR PARENTS JUST GET THEM PREPARE TO ACCEPT THE HARSH REALITY.

Replied 03 August 2010

@ all those who havent told there parents about declaration dates of ur ipcc/pcc results

just chill dear go wid the current situation where u r at nw nd i would suggest u that if it happns negative but may god dont do this then hw would u go nd tell ur parents about the result they will say that y u havent told us about ur result declartion before nd there trust on u will loose nd just think that if they come 2 knw about the result frm the others thn wat r the consequences of that just think after it and make ur decison...........

Harpreet (* * * * * *) (1670 Points)
Replied 03 August 2010

You all should not hide anything wid ur parents.....

Replied 03 August 2010

@ sucheta

u r damn r8 dear because wat u said i did the same wen i gave my exams nd came back home nd this a good then hiding frm them............:)

Replied 03 August 2010

@ Sucheta.......... u sounds so right and i know that its not rite to hide this thing from our parents coz it is just bcoz of their sacrifices we are here we are wat we are only coz of them............................

But i dont want them to suffer for these coming 24 hrs or so just becoz of me...................... i m working in the office i can divert my mind or at least try to ....................... i can put my feelings here on CCI but i my sweet little mommy will be real tensed abt it she wont be able to divert her thinking her mind any where else.........................

plus my family have many expectations from me..................... i feel vindicated under their xpectations i feel pressurised....................

Replied 03 August 2010

@ Anshul

i knw yar isliye apne frnds ko guide kr rhi hu aur wese v kehte h na ki frnds hi frnds ko samja skte h

Replied 03 August 2010

@ i could fly

tumhare hide krne se v kehin na kehin tum apni sweet mom ko taklif de rhe ho wo ye sochti hogi ki wo tumhare baare mein sab jaanti h lekin aesa nhi h unke bete ne unse kuch hide kiya h.Ye taklif dikhegi nhi but hogi yar.

Replied 03 August 2010

@ if i could fly

same thing is wid me dear watever u think it would happn wen telling ur mom or dad then its right so thats all we are here to suggest u nt to force u watever ur decision go for it

thnx a lot nd best of luck

(Guest)

I agree with you Anshul. But the problem is that I did not study well for my Exams. So I am almost sure that I am going to flunk. My papers were really terrible. I just can't face the reality. I really do not have the courage to go and tell them that my results will be out tomorrow. I don't understand what I should do!!!!!

Replied 03 August 2010

@ Sucheta    

btw i m  a gurl

yar dunno know.................... 

I m just concerned  abt my mommy noone else coz shez very emotional...............and sentimental ..............

Dats y cant decide wots rite and wots rong......................

Replied 03 August 2010

@ Taruna

lyf mein bahut exams hote h pagal ye to sirf pehla exam h give up krne se kuch nhi hota we should stand again and again till we reach our goal aur wo kehte h na ki koi v success asani se nhi milti aur rhi baat parents ko batane ki to muje lagta h ki ye hamari lyf hone se pehle unki lyf h aur unhe sab pata hona chahiye

Replied 03 August 2010

@ taruna

i do havent studied well for my exams as well but i told all the truth to ma parents hw my exams gone nd wat could be the result but nt evn sure of it but my mom still praying that it would turn into positive nd i have full toosh trust in my parents blessing that they will result positive for me throughout ma life

so never hide anything frm ur parents becoz hiding frm them is cheatind 2 ur god nd u dont have any trust on them and there blessings

thats all i want 2 say 2 all of u ma frns

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: