Mentors need your help please.

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)

27 January 2012  

Greetings of the day….!!

I have my finals in May – 2012 and my preparations are not serious still. I have my articles going still and hence planned up for only one group to write seriously. I have taken coaching for 3 subjects except accounts but now all is evaporated. I am worried about my exams now and I have planned up my schedule thrice but again I had to change. When I sit for studying I could not study continuously for more than 2 hours. I lack that consistency which I had during my PCC and CPT. I was able to study at a stretch of 6-8 hours but now all is not well. Apart from this I have a starting problem every where in any work I start with relating to studying.

Mentors and seniors please help me out or else I will loose my hopes and my first attempt. I really need your help in planning the schedule and to develop the ZEAL and desire for it. I have a weakness that I cannot study in morning hours nor can I get up early. I can bear not to sleep whole night and I have been doing this since 3 years.

I have my articles ship going on till March 2nd week so please guide me taking that into consideration. Please guide me how to study self for accounts.

Please please please help me out.

Awaiting a quickest response soon.