Me and my boss

ME and MY BOSS

When I Take a long time to finish,
I Am Slow,
When my boss takes a long time,
He Is Thorough

When I don't do it,
I Am Lazy,
When my boss does not do it,
He Is Busy,

When I do something without being told,
I Am Trying To Be Smart,
When my boss does the same,
He Takes The Initiative,

When I please my boss,
I am apple polishing,
When my boss pleases his boss,
He is cooperating,

When I make a mistake,
I Am An Idiot.
When my boss makes a mistake,
He's Only Human.

When I am out of the office,
I Am Wondering Around.
When my boss is out of the office,
He's On Business.

When I am on a day off sick,
I Am Always Sick.
When my boss is a day off sick,
He Must Be Very Ill.

When I apply for leave,
I Must Be Going For An Interview.
When my boss applies for leave,
It's Because He's Overworked

When I do good,
My Boss Never Remembers,
When I do wrong,
He Never Forgets

Dedicated to all Trainees & Salaried people.
smileycrying

Replies (9)

really nice line and applicable to all office staff & Article.

Thanks for sharing Rajat

very true linesfrown.yes.. thanx for sharing

Hope your boss dosnt read this.....

ya.. i know he is not aware of Ca club India.. n ds is just for fun.. cooldevil

He he he very aptdevilfunny truth. 

Agree..laugh

Totally agree with u Sir !!!!

Yes it is curse of being employed,,, So it is better to be employer then the employee, but being employer comes with price TAG

Funny but True........................

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details