May 2010 PCC

 Guys,

Those who givin PCC/IPCC in may 2010....lets just interact in this topic...Hws studies goin...Hw many subject's you guys finished..!?

Replies (31)

hi ,  i have just started but i m having big plan at my disposal . what about you ?

 Kewl...Me too ...Jus started...u doin pcc or ipcc..?

I have not yet started......just busy so much with office.....will start soon....hopefully in the new year all goes well for all of us.

^ m also in same situation like urs !

 

 

dnt get time to revise things coz of office and classes!

 

 

but will start frm scratch in new year!

 

 

hope so!

hey guys its same wid me classes n itt trainin consumes most of da tym....does ny1 of u knw wer 2 get compilation online?

I'm doing IPCC... I havn't started my preparations yet....... But, yeah! plannning to start from the very first day of New year..  Hope, New year glow with Good Zeal :)

I've also just started.  Office & coaching is consuming 2 much of time.

Audit, Info&SM not even watched once. I M IN TROUBLE !

Sigh of relief!!!!

I thought I was the only one who has not started his preprations.......:-P

Jst wantd to ask u guys abt the PCC compiler.....I called up vishwas nagar 2day to enquire abt the availability of compiler and I was informed that the institute does not publish PCC compiler......but the same has been mentioned under ICAI publications.....

mayank !  JUST GO 2  icai.org\students\compiler\pcc.

 





Tucmuc

 

heya guysssss!!! well i have juss strted ma studies..!! Goin on with Cost FM first..!! what abt u'll??!?

see guys compilor of different subjects are availble of PE-2 and not PCC

u should study compilor very efficiently, it is very important for passing in exam

i urge all of u please study compilor and theory subject very efficiently

 

see guys compilor of different subjects are availble of PE-2 and not PCC

u should study compilor very efficiently, it is very important for passing in exam

i urge all of u please study compilor and theory subject very efficiently

 

 i toh nt started at all

bhagwan jane kya hoga mera

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details