plz suggest me what should i do
i have not recived my marksheet even after countins visits to noida icai branch,they even do not pik calls,what shoud i do m very tensd......can anyone help me ....plz
Write a signed letter to the secretary, ICAI, Mumbai clearly stating your problem with all the relevant details. Also send a copy to ICAI, Delhi. Send letters by RPAD.
make an application and visit article section in vishwas ngr
please find herewith the enclosed application form and enclose dd of rs. 100
and send it to
Sr. deputy director
ICAI examination deptt.
C1 sector 1 noida 201301
ketan inani
| Originally posted by : KETAN INANI | ||
![]() |
please find herewith the enclosed application form and enclose dd of rs. 100 and send it to Sr. deputy director ICAI examination deptt. C1 sector 1 noida 201301 ketan inani |
![]() |
Agree with you Ketan, but this form and fee procedure is applicable for issue of duplicate marks sheet to a student who have received the marks sheet and then lost it. In the present case of Mr. Pankaj, he has not received the marks sheet at all. So no need to pay fees and file this form for issue of duplicate marks sheet. So this procedure is not applicable in case of Mr. Pankaj at all.
kind attention mr K15h0r K4thr4n1
as per ICAI you have to pay fees if you don't apply within 6 weeks from the result date . And there is no such clause that only those students have to pay feees who lost marksheet. ICAI sends marksheet to all students but because of address problem this things are happened. this thing was happened with me also for 2 times both for CPT as well as IPCC.
there is a mistake that i have uploaded application for duplicate pass certificate instead of marksheet
please see this link for better understanding and to download format of duplicate marksheet.
/news/enhancement-of-fees-for-issue-of-duplicate-mark-sheets-8854.asp
KETAN INANI
contact at e sahayata
| Originally posted by : KETAN INANI | ||
![]() |
please find herewith the enclosed application form and enclose dd of rs. 100 and send it to Sr. deputy director ICAI examination deptt. C1 sector 1 noida 201301 ketan inani |
![]() |
ketan inani is absolutely right. ICAI send or assume to send marksheet to every student through normal post. It purely depends upon the postal service or postman to delivery it to the concerned student as it doesnt require any signature upon receipt, thus has the possibility of not receiving is quite possible. It happend to me as I didnt received my pce marksheet for I & II group at all. When at first instance I didnt received the marksheet I made a request for duplicate marksheet along with Rs 10/- DD now it has increased to Rs 100. I received the duplicate the first group cleared marksheet after 1 month. When I cleared the second group it was very clear to me that I ll not receive the marksheet through ordinary post as post man always make excuses whenever I talked to him. But this time I worked proactively to submit the request for duplicate mark sheet for the second group of pce within the 6 weeks of declaration of result. I didnt attach any DD while making a request for duplicate marksheet. I submitted my request to ICAI ITO office where a middle age lady was sitting and while taking the form she cut the duplicate marksheet mentioned on the request form as request is made within 6 weeks timeframe, but still I received the marksheet mentioining duplicate word on it. So whether your have received marksheet or not at first instance you will receive the duplicate marksheet on request. For your info your can submit thte duplicate marksheet application to noida office or ICAI ITO. One more thing you will receive your duplicate marksheet through speed post as well as your Passing certificate.
Thanks
you all very helfful
nice information shared by all
cheers
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Hema Yashwanth & Associates
Chennai
B.Com
View Details
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
View Details
Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals