Love is beauty and its beauty taught a lesson

jyoti rani (secnderabad) (1852 Points)

26 February 2013  

Hello friends,

Today I want to post an article which I wrote some months back , but not sure whether u all like my article or not, it’s not related with study but something to my life ,I liked to write a article and the most important thing , the character which I used in my article I felt that character as mine……………..

So, here the story begins………its all about the dhiksha life, which has lots of dream to fulfill as she grows her dream, became bigger n bigger.

Dhiskha arrival at new city, dehradun(Uttrakhand)- July,2009

Dehradun is a place where everyone wants to go………………the cool weather, pleasant atmosphere all were just like a dream comes true, I reached at Dehradun station at 9.30 am with my family, because my dad was working in a army so after three years we have to move to new place it’s a kind of adventures to me , my sis n all my family member………..as I came to new city after completing my 12th I have lots of dream to complete it, I wanted to do a MBA. I am very friendly nature with everyone n have my own rules n regulations which I never want to break………..

Ya, this is correct that rules are made to break, breaking rules have its own masti, maja.

Time passes……..like a sand and as the time pass my dad is forcing me to do CA, so each day he was telling me benefits of CA, telling me the story of Cousion brother, that how he work so much hard to become a CA n now he was in a position to rule over the world.

I am confused don’t understand wat to do?

Suddenly, I change my mind and try to take interest in CA field because I was passed from commerce background only so the subject in CPT was not unfamiliar to me, I start my study my self and just hoping that I will clear in first attempt.

As the day moves on ……..I went to college, first day to submit an admission form of B.com 1st year, that time I don’t have any friends to whom I share my feelings…..,so its doesn’t affect me , I submitted the form n came back to home, feeling too much sleepy this time.

After woke up, I just thought of making a time table to complete that 4 subjects of CPT so, I schedule my whole day in such a way that I am not feeling bored, I used to study alone and on terrace only its feel me that me n my best loneliness friend my books are with me.

June, 2009 came after 1 week my exams will start, I got admit card……..and just keep on revising n all………the day came.

The Exam Day

I am tensed , after seeing lots of people over there I scared too much, that whether I am able to pass that exam or not……..my dad inspire me again and all my negative feelings were went away…… I entered in the examination hall ,all over the silence was there, after such a 5 mins silence we got questions papers I just read all that and answered the question and after coming from the exam center, I felt a bit of relief.

My dad came to pick me and asking all over the way how u wrote the paper?

I said..good dad, I am sure that I will clear …………..

After that I am happy because I got my new friend she is staying near to my home……till the time the results came we became a good friends, she shared everything with me…..about her BF and all……….

One day while going to café I met someone, someone who was stranger for me, but I don’t know that why I felt that he was not stranger for me……he was seeing to me...And even I too…………….After that in night I just keep on thinking about that small meeting, keep asking a question to me……why I am thinking like that? What happen to me?

And suddenly smiled and said he is too handsome yaar…………….oh god, what is all this?

Result Day

My friend supriya called me n said to check the result, result came………………….

I ran away to the café side n in hurry I opened the website and seen my result there…..I was not bothering about my marks and all …………I just want to see that PASS.

I took a long breath and guess what I saw I passed, I was too happy after seeing that my family was too much happy………….today I went to café to create my account on FB and out of the scope of my imagination I met again with that time this time he sat near to my seat …..and his friend called him ronit jaldi kar yar……….

So in that way I came to know his name...Suddenly at mid of the night around 2’0 clock my phone beep, I just woke up and try to see that message ………

I am shocked after seeing that message, because its Ronit message, I am excited to read and surprised also…lots of question in my mind….that how he know about me, my number?

He test me…..” hi, dhiksha I don’t know why I test you, but I want to know about you……I am Ronit doing my B-tech from Graphic Era University pursing IT field third year…..I know this was not sufficient for you, as me u also want to know about me more……….so can we be a friends……I don’t want to sya anything which giving u a wrong impression……I just want to know about you………and if u also feel like that please meet me tomorrow in BT park at 5.30 pm .

After reading that long message I am happy, nervous my heart beat sounds faster…..not able to understand anything……..and eagerly waiting for the evening 5.30.

First Meeting

I went to the BT park, today I dressed up light blue jeans and black shirt which is mine favorite one, and fitted one also……today I did in shirt and seriously I look something different today keeping my finger crossed.

I reached and I saw that he was waiting for me there, he wore up blue jeans n white shirt seriously telling you,………….looking dam cool n handsome…….but because I am girl so I am not making any eye contact with him and he continuously seeing me and smiling and saying the first word………..today u look so beautiful…..I said thanks…

I always talk so much but I don’t know what happen to me I kept silent he is asking me question………what r u doing…….in which college u are studying…….n blaw blaw…………….

I answered…..that I just cleared my CPT foundation exam of CA pursuing B.com 1st year from DAV colledge …….then I ask how u came to know about my number, my name…….

He replied I saw ur name in the Café register and from there only I took your number…………we talked almost 2 hours and from that day onwards our regular talks continue……messaging and calling talking some times in night even doing shopping with him only, all that feeling were too much good n I want to feel it more……..whenever anyone is asking about him I simply said he is my best friend…….but I know only that I like him and waiting for the day when he propose me………

Memorable day of my life

It was Feb14, 2011 after knowing each other finally he proposed me on feb 14, 2011 eaxctly after 1 year.

The way he proposed me is too romantic yar……….he bent down on knees n saying me that can I will give him one chance to become my life partner with a red rose in one hand.

I said yes, and finally I realize that this is love, in which we care about each other, understand each other and most impotant is trust and respect each other……..I really love him so much…….

IPCC classes started

My IPCC classes and my ITT training started I was really busy in my schedule I used to go early in morning for classes and that is also for 6 hours continuously and after that hours ITT training than to reach my home it will take again 1 and a half hour journey the whole day was really became hectic for me I gave very few time to Ronit…….I know that he want to talk to me, but I told him clearly that I gave him very few time because of my study and I was happy to see that he really understand me……..

But this less talking creates space in between us when I called he didn’t lift the call and after that I was busy in my studies then when I called I dint lift because I kept my cell usually on silent mode……….because of all these small things fights took a place……….

But I always keep relationship n studies separate but I don’t know may be this time it affects my study I was not able to clear my IPCC exams my dad was too much angry with me . he took my mobile upto my exams and said that because of these u r not able to clear ur exams and I also agreed with my dad so I accepted…………..

But the sad part was I didn’t tell all this to Ronit from continuously 5 days I was not able to contach with him and one day I called him from my mom cell and tell n each n everything and request him to give me some time to handle the situation and this time I want to clear my both groups and he said he always with me in any situation…and his this word really delights me and giving me a new scope of light.

I concentrating on my subjects, I always stayed in my room only this time I did too much hard work to just want back all those time and want to spent a lot of time with ronit.

I am fully prepared his time, and hoping for the positive result and its happened I cleared my both groups and now I am in CA final wow’ amazing feeling I took my mom cell n called to ronit I said that I want to meet u now……I just getting ready to meet ronit.

Suddenly my dad came, with a sweet and said congrates n give me a new mobile I was too happy but I think god never want to see me happy…..dad give me one bad news that we are moving to Bangalore next month and you will do your articleship and CA final there…….everyone was excited except me……….after 5 month I am going to meet ronit with this separation news………….I was crying that how I will live without him…

I went in same our old place BT park when he saw me he came n just hug me tightly and said sorry for those small fights……. I know he never want to hurt me but its happen sometimes without any reason and this time I am going to hurt……I was too upset he asked me why u look too much upset?

Instead of happy u are crying what happen, when I told about all that scenario he was also became silent for sometime after that he said me no worry shone, its ok………….we will talk over phone each day…and after my completion of B-tech I will come there shone, so don’t cry if u love me……..that time we spent too much time together..we both are happy but that feeling of sepraton kills me everyday.

Day I left dehrdaun

I left dehradun with all lovely memories which I spent with ronit……….after coming to Bangalore again adjustment , new city everything new……….and start my articleship in a big firm.

Artcisleship going on, day passes we talk over phone now spent at least one hour daily and after talking with him little bit relief I got……….

Last year of B.COM

Its my final year and now I have to go to dehradun for my last year exams I was too happy because this is the chance only when I again meet to my ronit and he finally met , we spent all the day together these are the happiest part of my life……suddenly my paper postponed and I haveto come back again but this time when I will go there my ronit birthday was there and I want to give him a surprise that time I made one photo album with all mine and his pics, the days which we spent together and a photo frame ………I know he loved too much all this, with all that I did some shoping for him,

I never did for anyone except him, after I reached again to my dream city he said to ronit com to BT. Today his birthday….i close his eyes and hug him and give him a gifts after seeing all that he was smiling and too much happy

Separation day

but I dnt know that my family came to know about our relationship in this way……..We both are not ready, my family shouted on me and abusing me they don’t want to understand me and talk to me and no body ready ready to listen me………..i just creid whole night feeling too much alone and not able to understand anything, finally I decided to tell all this to ronit and hoping that he never left me alone……..and always with me.

When I told all this to ronit he said me only one thing do what your parents want and never call me again……..just leave me……without giving any explanation he told me all this n cut the phone…….i am just trying to find the reason behind that I called his brother, his cosuion sister and all are saying same thing we also don’t know why he is doing this to you…..i am living silent , not talking so much to anyone………I tried to call from last 2 months but always he cut my call and texting with abuse words……..i totally lost hope and just reminding one word which he said to me after breaking this relationship, that I made his life hell and because of me I never did anything in his life………..he left his job because of me…to meet me only……..i am responsible for all this…..it hurts me day by day.

After 6 months he called n said that sorry for all that which he did but now he want to move on his marriage fixed and he will go to philiphine within 2 months really this news destroy my last hope, my life everything………..i requested him beg him but now everything over……nothing is left to say …I say good bye n cut the phone.

After going home I just eat all the slipping pills and try to socied but things were going wrong in my life…….. I admitted and recovered my mom came to me and asked what happen dhiskha why u r not sharing anything with me..just tell me why u did this….i told everything to my mom……..n finally my mom support me to just forget everything and move on your life.

I tried a lot and just concentrating my CA final and from from this experience I learnt only one thing never trust on anyone all this inflautuations and attraction effect your whole life n nothing is true love…just keep focus on ur career n now from that day onwards dhiksha totally changed.

“ Nobody in this world can love u more than ur dad, because he is the only one person in whole world u never hurts u, never want to see any tear in ur eyes…..i always love you same, his love never changed with the situation………..Respect ur parents always………he never wrong…..”