Lost job - depressed - what do i do

(Guest)

Hi 

I am a CA..Its been 1.5 years that I have become a CA...My career has not really taken off as I had hoped. 

I got 4-5 jobs after being CA but nothing really worked out..I am feeling so frustrated and confused and hopeless. 

I dont have smooth work experience for last 1.5 year..what do I do. 

I want to work in corporate finance dept of a company but i m not gtg any such opening...I get interviews, people get impressed too but they tell that they need a person with more experience who can single handedly manage whole department.. 

I dont have any sources of revenue so these breaks/changes in jobs are real headache, make life so unsmooth and awkward.. 

What else can I do to make money? I really think that I have hard luck at keeping jobs and I get bored also. I am too ambitious for regular jobs as well.. I am really sad and confused. Sometimes I think that I should just marry a guy and stop taking headache of this career..I am trying for so many years on my own and why the hell am I still struggling.. Its so strange and ununderstandable for me.

Now I dont even feel like applying for any jobs.. what do i tell them in my CV? no smooth work exp.? Can anybody suggest what to do here..

Today I burnt 1500 in stocks..I am so depressed. :-( 

I am already a CA..How much successful I will be in life..what would become eventually of me..I keep thinking and wondering..My career track so far has been hopeless on papers and earnings wise also..not good...

Please guide me :-(