Lost icai student i-card

Hi friends,

I am studying CA-Final and completed my atricleship in 2010.

I am going to register for SAP online training. For registration along with application DD, PP photos,Student I-card etc.. is required. Here student I-card is mandatory.

But i lost my Student I-card. Please guide me how to get the duplicate I-card, its urgent.

Thanks & Regards

Madhusekhar Gupta

Replies (3)

CONTACT INSTITUTE AND GET THE ONE

gupta ji can u guide me for SAP. I want to get knowledge of SAP.

no other option ...go to the institute and provide all details ...then they will give u duplicate id

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details