Looking for tax consultant support

Hello,

I am Sri Hari, based out of Chennai. I had started a Private Limited Company in 2010. Due to my work, I was keeping it slightly dormant. Some business projects were executed in this 2 year period. I had not filed for taxation in this period.

Company deals with the Business of Software Development.

From Jan 2013, I had resumed my company with full time involvement and running Business. I am looking to sort all the statutory tax related items so I can continue my operations.

My questions:

1. Can I file my tax for the company from 2010 eventhough it was more or less dormant with very minimal inflow etc. Will my company be still active as per Govt Registration Records because I had not filed for tax for the past 2 years.

2. I had partnered with 4 people at 25% each. I need the partnership realigned with same partners but with different percentage of sharing.

I need someone local in Chennai who can help me with these details. I am willing to pay for the services and wish to continue the person for my ongoing taxation purposes etc.

Please contact me through email: harish @ harviasoft.com and I shall respond accordingly.

 

Thanks and Regards,

Sri Hari

 

 

Replies (1)

you can file the two year's returns, but it can be posible before 31-3-13 only. be rush to get audited your books. We can help you out..............

 

contact us at dpk5884 @ gmail.com or 7416853383

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details