Easy Office
LCI Learning

Looking for CS 15 months management training

Page no : 2

siddhi08 (C.S.) (201 Points)
Replied 29 June 2011

hi neha,

You do one thing just send mail to Bhavna mam along with your CV. Then she will forward your CV to the Companies. email: bhavna.rakte @ icsi.edu

or you can do one thing just take the companies name from our icsi site and then you have to search in google the Companies profile.

CS Bijoy (Expert) (6394 Points)
Replied 29 June 2011

Please check out the campus placement organized by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

MOHIT MAHAJAN (LCS, ACA) (2050 Points)
Replied 29 June 2011

Priyanka Singh
(Desk Officer)
011-45341098
Activation of Dormant companies Registration

Data base of companies having vacancy for placement of trainees 

Updations of List of students intend to undergo training. 

Sponsorship for 15 days training with any one Specialized Agency i.e. ROC ,Stock Exchange etc. 

Her job work is showing "database of companies" having vacancy for placement of trainee...dont know how much ICSI officials can be helpfull...but can give a try if nothing else works...

1 Like

neha talele (Student) (53 Points)
Replied 29 June 2011

Originally posted by : siddhi08

hi neha,

You do one thing just send mail to Bhavna mam along with your CV. Then she will forward your CV to the Companies. email: bhavna.rakte @ icsi.edu

or you can do one thing just take the companies name from our icsi site and then you have to search in google the Companies profile.

hey thanks have tried that but d process is very slow.. will mail again 

neha talele (Student) (53 Points)
Replied 29 June 2011

Originally posted by : MOHIT MAHAJAN

Priyanka Singh
(Desk Officer)

011-45341098

Activation of Dormant companies Registration

Data base of companies having vacancy for placement of trainees 

Updations of List of students intend to undergo training. 

Sponsorship for 15 days training with any one Specialized Agency i.e. ROC ,Stock Exchange etc. 

priyanka.singh @ icsi

Her job work is showing "database of companies" having vacancy for placement of trainee...dont know how much ICSI officials can be helpfull...but can give a try if nothing else works...

hey thankz a lot.. will try it out

advocate gaurav sharma (advocate and cs) (196 Points)
Replied 06 July 2011

register with job site also naukri, times etc naukri has 2 trainee jobs last month but in  delhi

Replied 22 February 2012

hey keep on visiting ISCI site....

https://www.icsi.edu/Student/tabid/2173/Default.aspx

keep on checking this site where they update the list of the Companies alonwith the details like phone number, contact person, area and all the specific details..

now a days they update the list in every 15 days....

regards,

cs siddhi

Replied 22 February 2012

hey keep on visiting ISCI site....

https://www.icsi.edu/Student/tabid/2173/Default.aspx

keep on checking this site where they update the list of the Companies alonwith the details like phone number, contact person, area and all the specific details..

now a days they update the list in every 15 days....

regards,

cs siddhi

Deepa (...) (62 Points)
Replied 26 February 2012

i have completed my executive level of cs. now i want to apply for 15 months practical training in company. but i dont know the procedure to apply. can anyone please suggest me the whole procedure for training in company for cs student..

debapriya (cs) (21 Points)
Replied 16 June 2012

Hi. I am interested to commence my cs training in a listed company in pune. Can soneone help me with information regarding vacancies in any such company or any such souce to kown about such vacancies.

jaisal mohatta (no) (21 Points)
Replied 10 July 2012

i want to know about CS 15 month training in ahmedababd in any pcs or in any company. i hve cleared 3rd and 4th module in dec 2011. 1st and 2nd module are given in this june.

please help me out. its urgent..

ANUPAM GHOSH (B.COM) (21 Points)
Replied 02 August 2012

I AM LOOKING FOR VACANCY IN COMPANIES IMPARTING MANAGEMENT TRAINING 0F 15 MONTHS TRAINING IN KOLKATA...... PLEASE FORWARD.......

mintu kumar (Assistant Manager(F&A)) (28 Points)
Replied 23 August 2012

hi buddies i am looking for some good organisation for CS management trainee programme in kolkata please help me out

PADAM CHAND CHORDIA (ACCOUNTANT) (21 Points)
Replied 03 September 2012

" I need a lettle guidance in getting 15 months management training in some good company in indore.

I have completed my cs in last  june exam.

Can any one help with names of companies who have a vacancy with them or any other  means to get call for interview from the company."

(Guest)

Hi,

I am looking for vacany in companies imparting Management training of 15 months training in Mumbai. Can someone help me out with it. The website doesnt offer much except the list of companies.. 

Thankyou

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: