Long lost CA course

" I converted from PE-II to PCC in 2008. Thereafter I continued CA course for a year, but eventually had to forego the course due to financial constraints. At present I am in better financial position and want to complete what was left unfinished. I need to know if I can appear for the PCC examinations of May 2012? Please help me on the same. Appreciate your feedback. Many Thanks!!"

Replies (3)
you have only last 2 attempts left. May 2012 Nov. 2012

Thanks for the update. But what happens after Nov 2012?

After nov. 2012 you must covert your pcc to ipcc

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details