Legal heir certificate in mumbai-most urgent

My wife recently passed away and I need to file her I.T.Return for F.Y. 2012-13.I reside in Mumbai.From where can I get the "LEGAL HEIR CERTIFICATE" in Mumbai (only for the limited purpose of filing her returns)?She was not a Government or mill employee.I tried with Mumbai City Collectorate at Old Customs House,Fort with no luck.

Has anybody from this group obtained such a certificate at Mumbai for filing Returns?If so,please help me.Most grateful for your assistance in advance.

Kindly treat this as MOST URGENT.

Replies (1)

My condolence.

 

Legal heir certificate should be available at the local tahsildar office. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details