Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kya karu??

HITESH (*Learner*) (201 Points)

05 September 2012  

hey friends...i wanted to know whhether to join mr.jayesh gupta or mr.vinod gupta for ca final(direct tax).

please reply keeping in mind that i have mugged up tax part in my ipcc level and dont wanna repeat the history in my finals.

so please let me know who can provide me proper knowledge from the root level.

and which book shall be studied for audit(surbhi / paduka  / v k agarwal)

i am not at all a brilliant student....so please do not confuse me....and provide me your kind repy.

13 Replies

CA. Ajay Agrawal (CA) (220 Points)
Replied 05 September 2012

VG is better.. 

1 Like

ysahil (CA Final (NEW) CS Final)   (137 Points)

go for vg sir...nd for audit...surbhi bansal mam is gud...

CS RAJESH C.CHOUDHARY (ASSISTANT MANAGER) (14597 Points)

Dear Hitesh,

For Direct Taxes: TN Manoharan (Theory part), Circular, Notification, Amendments, case laws. Also refer Vinod Gupta Modules.

For Audit: Surbhi Bansal/Paduka/ V.K AgrawalNote: (D.S Rawat can be used for AS reference)

Also refer Scanners and Suggested Answer issued by ICAI for previous year exams and revised them properly.

All the Best.

Regards,

RAJESH CHOUDHARY

CA Rahul Jain (Job) (148 Points)

There is no alternative for DT. go for VG sir only. Sir teach DT with recent practicle example.

CA Ashish Pathak (Employed at Cipla Ltd.) (2779 Points)

Obviously Go for VG sir. He is simply the best. There cannot be any alternative to VG sir. He explains every logic and reasons behind the provisions.

C.A SUVAJIT SAHU (CA ( In Practice )) (703 Points)
Replied 06 September 2012

Originally posted by : ASHISH PATHAK
Obviously Go for VG sir. He is simply the best. There cannot be any alternative to VG sir. He explains every logic and reasons behind the provisions.

HITESH (*Learner*) (201 Points)

CAN YOU ALSO GUIDE ME FOR IDT..I AM CONSIDERING RAJKUMAR SIR BUT HAVE HEARD OF MR.XYZ(I DONT KNOW HIS NAME) WHO TEACHES ALONG WITH MR.VG GUPTA IN HIS CENTER.

AUDIT KA BHI PLZ KUCH BATAO(SURBHI OR VK AGARWAL)

CONFUSION ISLIYE HAI KYOKI SOME ARE TELLING THAT YOU HAVE TO MANAGE AUDIT WITH TWO BOOKS....BUT KAISE AUR KYA KYA CHAPTERS KAHA SE ISKA KOI IDEA NAHI DE RAHA(MIXED OPINIONS)

BADAWALA THANX TO ALL OF YOU FOR UR REPLIES.

CA PRAVEEN SINGH (MANAGER ACCOUNTS) (2277 Points)

Originally posted by : CA. Ajay Agrawal

VG is better.. 

YES.....AGREE

Monika Dalaniya ( ) (87 Points)

Originally posted by : ASHISH PATHAK

VG sir is best.

Sandhya Chamaria (Article Assistant) (25 Points)

Never ever go for 2 books be it any subject... Take up only one book n study it thoroughly... end of d day all the books ve the same content juz wid little bit of difference....

and dnt avod studying insti material..:)

good Luck..!!

CA Hemang Shah (PRACTICE) (658 Points)

Go for self study. Dnt take coaching. I have prepare final in my own. Vg sir module is enough for dt. For idt banger is best. For audit surbhi mam book is good

CA Ashish Pathak (Employed at Cipla Ltd.) (2779 Points)

Hemang, I absolutely agree with you that VG sir s books are enough for self study but there are definately some additional benefits of his classes. I still remember a day befor my DT exam i somehow revised around 85% of DT from the summary module but i couldnt revise Assessment Procedures(AP). But when i started writing my DT exam though i couldnt see AP a day before but everything that he taught in classes were in my mind and i could comfortably answer AP questions and i scored 55 in DT. His lectures are as good as his books. The benefits of his lectures will not just help u in exam but even in your career ahead. His lectures are really worth attending. Good Luck.

C.A SUVAJIT SAHU (CA ( In Practice )) (703 Points)
Replied 07 September 2012

hi hitesh......

Audit is a paper of self study .

In "IDT" if you carefully analyze past papers you will find.....

amendments and notifications are coming from Supplementry study mat and current RTP.

Case laws are coming from ICAI's case law book.

problems are coming from practice manual and RTP's.

normal theory questions ie rules sections etc are coming from practice manual and RTP.

In addition you can use the book of  "VS datey" which is perfectly made for self study and also recommended by ICAI.

I would recommend you my  way of study " take a question from practice manual and prepare it from DATEY.

Bangur is a difficult book to handle since it explains each and every topic in question answer format and it will be dificult to revise also. but one thing which i really  like about bangur is the way of explaining case laws , i prepare for case laws from BANGUR & DATEY.

best of luck....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register