Keep moving.......................

 

Keep Moving.......

 

 

Life gives answers in three ways.

It says yes and gives whatever you want.
It says no and gives you something better.
It says wait and gives you the best.

If you’re committed to your dream, you will win anyways.

Don’t just dream, Live your dream.

Keep moving towards it.......

 

Replies (2)

very well said Gautam Da....

"ZINDAGI CHALNE KA NAAM HAI RUKNE KA NAHI".....

 

 

AAWAJ NA HO ISS TARAH GUJAR JANA HAI...

KOSIS KAR KAR KE SAFALTA PANA HAI...

YE CHAAND TARE TUM HI TOR KE RAKHLO...

HUMME TOH AUR BHI DUR JAANA HAI...

Only as high as I reach can I grow,
Only as far as I seek can I go,
Only as deep as I look can I see,
Only as much as I dream can I be.

 

Thank you Gautam da....Wonderful sharing

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details