Just share your views......

Y U choose CA as ur career???  

first i will share my view.......

I joined CA coz i was interested and to lead in my life........

Replies (6)

A good question raised...

I have chosen the CA because.. one can earn more money with a gud position, name and fame in the society... 

 

 

 

i joined c.a bcoz if u pass c.a, we can win and rule d world with our money,knowledge,skill and wat not frnd.

I join CA because it gives us reputaion in society. Like other courses we need not to pay high fees. So, it is really an opportunity for each & every class of [erson to join & pass CA & live a successful & reputed life. :)

I join CA only because someone challenge me ..

I love challenges & fond of numbers...

I Choose CA Bcz My friends undergo with this course

But After compliting My 2 Years of Articleship i understand the meaning of Word CA

Its very nice & hardworking course where we learn everything..............................

every moments of our life..................

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details