JOB IN AUSTRALIYA

HIIIII

m dipal rajpara frm rajkot(gujarat)

studing diploma civil eng and also doing job at mumbai in contruction field.

i want 2 go australiya for better job.

plz tell me somthing about it and help me.

plz tell me in my email id -  dipalrajpara @ yahoo.co.in/  dipalrajpara @ gmail.com

 

Hi, Myself Sanam Bhandar from Kathmandu, Nepal. I am a housewife. I want to work in Australiy as care giver for children or seniour cityzen. Plz suggest me what is the process.

My ID IS bhandarisiya01 @ gmail.com

 

 

Hi I Like to work in Australiya

Originally posted by :Guest
" Hi, Myself Sanam Bhandar from Kathmandu, Nepal. I am a housewife. I want to work in Australiy as care giver for children or seniour cityzen. Plz suggest me what is the process.
My ID IS bhandarisiya01 @ gmail.com
 
 
"


 

Originally posted by :Guest
" hi, want to sattel in australiya with family , kindly let me know  the procedure how to get citizen ship and what are the norms to get property in australiya. "


 

respect  sir,

my name is Rahat. Ali

my nationalitiy is india ( U.P)

i like to work in australiya but i have no chance plese help me any job i will do

this time i working in India administrater

but like work australia

i know : administration works,computer works .

plese help for me

thanking you

Dear, Sir

How r u Sir ? im jewel gomes and Im From Bangladesh,I  would like work in australiya,Im still working in Guest house, I have six years experiance in a hotel line, so please sir if u have a any kind of job please inform me my Contac# 0088-01715177640.and my email id is jhn_gomes @ yahoo.com

and i request u when u get my email please sir give me a reply. im waiting for ur reply.

Dear. Sir.

i want going to job for Australiya so that please give me about Australiya.

Thank you sir

  dear sir .

 

           I have 13years  experieance in Diamond . I join in any diamond companyI  in Australiya.  I have knowledge of  Rough to polish diamond  and  i have all staff

of big diamond

hi sir actully i want to know the procedure to aply for a job in australiya? i am 3 yr exp. and have done bba n doing mba presently

 

 hi sir ,

dis is ria . i m 3 yrs exp. n hav done bba. and doing mba. now i am in banking sector.  i want to now the procedure for applying in jobs in audtraliya?

i am Roshan Jayakody from Sri Lanka.so I have an idea to work here.I am still studing at Wayamba university.Which kind of job that can be found.Send me a reply.Tank You.

Hi

im working with Reliance Comunication as ZBM( Cluster Head) total exp 13yrs want to work in Australiya so guide me

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details